upabove

Jul 2, 2020
Thank you for sahring.
I have a question tho, does anyone have this pic (without the dicks) or was it just for advertising purposes?
byleth-preview.jpg

Reactions: XenoHaze

tryitagain777

Apr 24, 2020
Hey, let's discuss a little about her arts.

Did she tell you guys anything about her new style in her videos?
She changed the way she draw nipples and drew more butts (for female arts), more sperm and more versions (for male arts).
But when did she start making those SFWs become too sexy like that? Is that really a SFWs?

In the past I remember some of her arts were too normal that I didn't know there were NSFWs of them.
Ex: Shiro, Marnie, Kurumi; Joker, Lelouch, Dabi...
They looked very beautiful in the normal version, like we can print them out and stick them to the wall.

But nowadays both her SFWs and NSFWs make we blush whenever looking at.
Why can't she just draw totally normal characters just like in the anime, then draw them how sexy she want in their NSFW versions? That will make we feel better.

Take her Joker as an example. How do you feel when you switch between his SFW and NSFW? "LOL how could this perfect guy have a lustful and lewd moment like this?"

But look at her Goji or Zhongli art. They showed their body already in the SFWs. "Oh, so this is his dick." We wait the whole month just to see their dicks, that all. We couldn't feel the true emotions anymore. I mean there is no more True SFWs.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Nógrado, postagem: 5510289, membro: 1146557"]
Alguém tem o termo 144-145 com todas as animações, processos de vídeo e tutoriais?
[/CITAR]
I also wanted to know, especially the animations.

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
Hey, let's discuss a little about her arts.

Did she tell you guys anything about her new style in her videos?
She changed the way she draw nipples and drew more butts (for female arts), more sperm and more versions (for male arts).
But when did she start making those SFWs become too sexy like that? Is that really a SFWs?

In the past I remember some of her arts were too normal that I didn't know there were NSFWs of them.
Ex: Shiro, Marnie, Kurumi; Joker, Lelouch, Dabi...
They looked very beautiful in the normal version, like we can print them out and stick them to the wall.

But nowadays both her SFWs and NSFWs make we blush whenever looking at.
Why can't she just draw totally normal characters just like in the anime, then draw them how sexy she want in their NSFW versions? That will make we feel better.

Take her Joker as an example. How do you feel when you switch between his SFW and NSFW? "LOL how could this perfect guy have a lustful and lewd moment like this?"

But look at her Goji or Zhongli art. They showed their body already in the SFWs. "Oh, so this is his dick." We wait the whole month just to see their dicks, that all. We couldn't feel the true emotions anymore. I mean there is no more True SFWs.
dude, she draws for all fan groups ones who want sfw or nsfw or male content, I omit 100% male content. And if he wants to change his style, it is because he wants to satisfy a greater number of fans, but surely I did not achieve it or I will not achieve it, you can never satisfy everyone, also I do not think that someone likes to get stuck doing the same thing the rest of His life, I personally believe that you have to experiment, probably if it continues to change, it will surprise us more, but it is certain that someone will like it (before I did not like how I drew), just enjoy it and if you no longer find it attractive then look the other way

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes