Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
I have to say, very impressive that Akida21 (I'm assuming) was able to remove the watermark. I guess their skills are way better than mine at PS........excellent work to you.......thank you:love:......now I just need to figure out how it was done exactly or what specific combination of tools and/or filters were used and maybe, just maybe I can actually learn a little more about PS.......In the meantime, to both TitaniumDickDiamondBalls and Nezure for your original input/idea for the wallpaper......thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nezure and Akida21

lexingtontype

Feb 26, 2021

did anyone get this?
i have checked this mega link #1,976 (Term140&141), but did not find this animation。

Last edited:
Reactions: Javituchi

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Is there a list for which term has which characters, or do I need to go through each link for each term myself?

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Is there a list for which term has which characters, or do I need to go through each link for each term myself?
Pretty sure you have to go through each term. Just google "sakimichan term ABC" and search for images. You should get a preview that shows you all the characters. If you can't find the preview for some terms try and go on an artstation or patreon page.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Pretty sure you have to go through each term. Just google "sakimichan term ABC" and search for images. You should get a preview that shows you all the characters. If you can't find the preview for some terms try and go on an artstation or patreon page.
Alright, thank you!

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Found a list for anyone wondering, he has an archive of most term's previews on tumblr

ttps://sakimichanateron-archieve.tumblr.com/ (just add a h to the start since idk if I can link stuff)

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
I have to say, very impressive that Akida21 (I'm assuming) was able to remove the watermark. I guess their skills are way better than mine at PS........excellent work to you.......thank you:love:......now I just need to figure out how it was done exactly or what specific combination of tools and/or filters were used and maybe, just maybe I can actually learn a little more about PS.......In the meantime, to both TitaniumDickDiamondBalls and Nezure for your original input/idea for the wallpaper......thanks
Well more than anything a little patience I guess, the tools, just use the brush, pen to make selections and the eyedropper to copy the colors, do not use any filter

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes