NightSneaker

Dec 19, 2017
I've tried using the search bar before asking this, so I'm either blind and dumb or its not posted here yet, but does anyone know how much total GB space this entire collection would use up?

Rule34Enjoyer

Nov 22, 2020
I've tried using the search bar before asking this, so I'm either blind and dumb or its not posted here yet, but does anyone know how much total GB space this entire collection would use up?
I can tell you how much it takes up without PSDs and process videos if you don't care about them: 23GB.

NightSneaker

Dec 19, 2017
I can tell you how much it takes up without PSDs and process videos if you don't care about them: 23GB.
I'm actually just interested in the non tutorial animations. But from looking at only 2 of the links, I noticed each was around 5gb so I was worried all 100+ of them would be in similar size. Do you maybe know which terms have the animations?

Armored_Mage

May 9, 2018
Hey, let's discuss a little about her arts.

Did she tell you guys anything about her new style in her videos?
She changed the way she draw nipples and drew more butts (for female arts), more sperm and more versions (for male arts).
But when did she start making those SFWs become too sexy like that? Is that really a SFWs?

In the past I remember some of her arts were too normal that I didn't know there were NSFWs of them.
Ex: Shiro, Marnie, Kurumi; Joker, Lelouch, Dabi...
They looked very beautiful in the normal version, like we can print them out and stick them to the wall.

But nowadays both her SFWs and NSFWs make we blush whenever looking at.
Why can't she just draw totally normal characters just like in the anime, then draw them how sexy she want in their NSFW versions? That will make we feel better.

Take her Joker as an example. How do you feel when you switch between his SFW and NSFW? "LOL how could this perfect guy have a lustful and lewd moment like this?"

But look at her Goji or Zhongli art. They showed their body already in the SFWs. "Oh, so this is his dick." We wait the whole month just to see their dicks, that all. We couldn't feel the true emotions anymore. I mean there is no more True SFWs.
Yes... her sfw used to be something beautiful. her art before is wayyy better than it is rn

Reactions: sapl22

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
It just annoys me that she gives big tiddies to every character now. That Hu Tao was nice but she sure boosted her size up to make sure the twitter snowflakes don't hit her.

Reactions: Reij

Rule34Enjoyer

Nov 22, 2020
I'm actually just interested in the non tutorial animations. But from looking at only 2 of the links, I noticed each was around 5gb so I was worried all 100+ of them would be in similar size. Do you maybe know which terms have the animations?
First animations folder for me appears at term 128.

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
this takes far too much data just to check what are inside the terms. if there are animations, when do they actually start? term 128 and beyond doesnt leave much in terms of animation...

NightSneaker

Dec 19, 2017
this takes far too much data just to check what are inside the terms. if there are animations, when do they actually start? term 128 and beyond doesnt leave much in terms of animation...
if they do start at 128, that actually makes it easier to seek them out though. don't have to go through 100+ downloads to find them.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Some of the links are dead.

Also wanted to ask about this *Most process vids have been reencoded in 720p without audio to save space.
Are there full versions with audio ? I dont mind the huge download size xd

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes