indrsur

Dec 22, 2019
From the sakura hinata term 142, was there only one animation set??? I remember seeing another one attached below. Cant find it now.
I think I saw an animation for this one .
Did anyone get their hands on it?? HinataXsakura luv_panel3 nsfw2.jpg

LEET

May 29, 2017
What Tier does the mega folder host look for? Got my hands on some but only Tier 2 afaik

ADFLJHSN

Dec 16, 2020
parts of term 150~151 is on rule34 already:
I think it's still missing the monika picture and any animations for the term, but its still better than nothing.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
What Tier does the mega folder host look for? Got my hands on some but only Tier 2 afaik
What do you mean by the mega folder host? Do you mean the OP of the post? If so, I think you need the PSD + Animations, which will probably take a few days for someone to find/upload, but it would be amazing if you could share the Tier 2 versions that you have

semendemon69

Aug 17, 2020
Tier 2 are what people are looking for since it has all NSFW content + animations, but idk about the PSD's I think it might but not 100%

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
From the experience of the last months it can take a few days until someone posts them after the 5th of each month.
XenoHaze, I hate asking for more of your editing services but would you please be able to change the 2B Kaine nsfw7 image that LEET so kindly shared above in Term 150? The only thing that I want changed is Kainé's penis in nsfw7 to a vagina that can be found in nsfw10. I think the PSD's also in the folder if that helps and could you also send a non-contrasted/enhanced version if you're able to help? Thanks!

(Didn't know how to tag you in a post so I had to quote one of your posts)
Edit: someone else already edited it, help is not necessary

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes