Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Sakimichan doing futanari? I'm assuming it's a one-off for Kaine, but still- based, poggers, etc.
I was surprised too, glad to see she did her canonically accurate and I'm finding it funny seeing people here have a panic attack over her having a dick it just shows who did and did not play the game. I get it's not for everyone but it's like people throwing a fit over Poison from Final Fight/Street Fighter having a penis it's incredibly silly. Anyway thanks to our uploaders for putting up the entire packs it's appreciated.

Reactions: Nessiah and Ancilla

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Another edit. Futanari version, without blindfold and... dick insertion. Yeah, just a small difference compared to the original.
Hate to request another edit for 2B but if you're free, would you be able to edit the blindfold off for the nsfw2 image? The sfw2 image has the head without the blindfold if that makes things easier. Thank you so much!

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Saruwatari_Yusuke, postagem: 6127667, membro: 3734314"]
Outra edição. Versão Futanari, sem venda e ... inserção de pau. Sim, apenas uma pequena diferença em relação ao original.
[/CITAR]
hot.

ivory7777

Apr 11, 2021
in term 132-133 you have mirko and uzaki images, can someone please share those images without the watermark? also im not sure if it is possible to have uzaki pictures without the text. if there are, i would appreciate it. thanks

Last edited:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I really like that she did the hex maniac :)

But I think she overuse the catedral interrior setting as background in the last terms.
Nevertheless it fits to the hex.

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
For Sam, why is the "Samsung Galaxy" logo in the reflection of the mirror the right way?

Shouldn't it be mirrored and reversed since it's a reflection of what's on her top?

Same goes for the other logos reflected in the mirror.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes