Jun 27, 2021
Lots of people have been sharing stuff lately (wanted to thank darkarth for sharing missing links I needed, before it got miraculously ninja removed), so decided to share images that people have been pestering me about for over a month...these are some that me and my mate have edited over the years during free time/after work (I'm sharing only the ones that I have the PSDs; he's less enthusiastic about sharing)

However, since these are more towards extreme hentai, and I see people here tend to be more classier with their appreciation of her art, I'll put them in spoiler so as to not soil people lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If people want to see more, I'll consider throwing some other images...I'll skip the ones where I simply edit faces or perspective issues since she makes a lot of those mistakes (not an issue of big boobs even though she does often have different sized boobs, but more of hips being lopsided or unhinged, or one thigh appearing longer etc) This is not a dig at her skill, but more of an acknowledgment of deadlines

As for the people who messaged me asking "how" to edit...I only mentioned that having original PSDs reduced editing time by 1/3, the other 2/3 you still need to paint, so that means going through a training arc, and I'm not starting a class here lol
Photoshop is easy though, a lot of XenoHaze's edits or swapping faces/variations can literally be googled/youtube searched with no skill whatsoever, done with even Microsoft paint, so why wait a long time bothering other people when you can instantly have your desired results? lol
Hi bro, can you tell me which brush you use? Please, or can you tell me where I download it from? Thanks

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
:

Terms 140 and 146 (both splitted) and missing parts of of Term 147

Remember to say 'Thank you' to SAAVEDRA who shared those.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

TamHac

Feb 28, 2018
SAAVEDRA Very appreciate your sharing!
Btw do you have full term 123? I try to look it up but it looks like all links are dead !
Have a nice day !

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
SAAVEDRA Very appreciate your sharing!
Btw do you have full term 123? I try to look it up but it looks like all links are dead !
Have a nice day !
I See That This Term Is Not Yet In The Op So To Complete The Op A Little Bit More With Term 123 With The Voice Over Tutorial And Process Videos ^-^
Term 123:
2021-07-16_101939_mega.nz.png

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
Did you ghoulghast make these NSFW versions?
You're saying Sakimichan herself or someone else who edits also does extreme hentai? Please share lol

I would love to see more/all of your edits :cool:

Technically the fusion/swapping of pic variations is easy.
But it depends on from the level of the different people and if they want to invest some time into practicing regardless of how easy it may be in general.

For me personally is the hardest part, the removal of the watermarks in case the background is complex and not just plain.
I also need sometimes to paint over to get the best result and its challenging.
You're right, any edits beyond contrast adjustments or pic variations would be intermediate skill, that's why you need the original PSDs to make things that much easier...also edited my previous post; it was not intended as taking a shot at you
Have a good day!

dang dude, Amber taking it like it's not a big deal :KEK:
also that Cynthia's boobs are definitely better than the original (y)
Got lazy with the face...usually don't edit any further if what's already there ain't broken lol
Sakimichan sometimes gets faces right, but some other times in angles she's not very familiar with, faces contort and noses look weird
Any suggestions are still welcome, I may consider changing it if I revisit that one

Hi bro, can you tell me which brush you use? Please, or can you tell me where I download it from? Thanks
Just so you know, if you're asking that question seriously, there is a running joke in the art community where people laugh at newbies who constantly ask for brushes (because tools don't complete the painting, a person does)
90% of the time I use a hard brush that can be found in photoshop default and a textured soft brush that can be found in Sakimichan's own brush set she shared, but a normal soft round brush can suffice as well
While I didn't learn from her tuts, actually watching through them can teach you enough

------------------------

I'll share the rest of the images I found from my storage here...those that I can't share are not finished enough and it won't make sense to keep uploading images of WIPs with changes that normal people probably won't even notice

Miruko41.jpg

MaiShiranui41.jpg

And a short amateur animation with 2B since I spent quite a bit of time painting frame variations of that piece
Does anyone know what program Sakimichan uses to animate? Something with Splines?

Without window fog

In panels

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
You're saying Sakimichan herself or someone else who edits also does extreme hentai? Please share lol

You're right, any edits beyond contrast adjustments or pic variations would be intermediate skill, that's why you need the original PSDs to make things that much easier...also edited my previous post; it was not intended as taking a shot at you
Have a good day!

Got lazy with the face...usually don't edit any further if what's already there ain't broken lol
Sakimichan sometimes gets faces right, but some other times in angles she's not very familiar with, faces contort and noses look weird
Any suggestions are still welcome, I may consider changing it if I revisit that one

Just so you know, if you're asking that question seriously, there is a running joke in the art community where people laugh at newbies who constantly ask for brushes (because tools don't complete the painting, a person does)
90% of the time I use a hard brush that can be found in photoshop default and a textured soft brush that can be found in Sakimichan's own brush set she shared, but a normal soft round brush can suffice as well
While I didn't learn from her tuts, actually watching through them can teach you enough

------------------------

I'll share the rest of the images I found from my storage here...those that I can't share are not finished enough and it won't make sense to keep uploading images of WIPs with changes that normal people probably won't even notice

View attachment 1303409

View attachment 1303408

And a short amateur animation with 2B since I spent quite a bit of time painting frame variations of that piece
Does anyone know what program Sakimichan uses to animate? Something with Splines?

Without window fog

In panels
"ghoulghast: You're right, any edits beyond contrast adjustments or pic variations would be intermediate skill, that's why you need the original PSDs to make things that much easier...also edited my previous post; it was not intended as taking a shot at you
Have a good day!"

No problem. I really like your style/repaint of the whole nippleshape -> e.g. cynthia and Mai.

For a few terms sakimi drew the nipples very strange.. They looked kinda like buttons from clothes :D
(Like in the original from Cynthia in term 136).

Last edited:

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
"ghoulghast: You're right, any edits beyond contrast adjustments or pic variations would be intermediate skill, that's why you need the original PSDs to make things that much easier...also edited my previous post; it was not intended as taking a shot at you
Have a good day!"

No problem. I really like your style/repaint of the whole nippleshape -> e.g. cynthia and Mai.

For a few terms sakimi drew the nipples very strange.. They looked kinda like buttons from clothes :D
(Like in the original from Cynthia in term 136).
Thanks, though I do have a specific way of painting things that may not be everyone's cup of tea lol
My guess is that she runs out of time whenever she paints them like that...it would take me less than a minute to paint a "button" like that, but way longer for it to actually resemble a nipple
The layer count of the PSDs of those pieces actually increases to a surprising amount compared to her other PSDs, so it's safe to assume she struggled getting those out in time...if I were to paint those pieces, it might take me around 3-4 days to make sure everything looks nice and finishing the week off with the variations, but she likely takes only 1.5 days to finish a piece and another 1.5 to paint the variations judging from the amount of work she needs to churn out per term
If she ever tries using 3D to speed up her workflow, she could become legendary and end weird anatomy issues at the same time...blender is easy to learn and free to the public, and the renders these days looks very natural and realistic

Last edited:

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
@ghoulghast

Nice job for actually giving that Mai art some nice looking nipples and thanks for sharing!

Would it be asking too much for you to add those nipples and vagina onto the original without the rest of the changes?

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
@ghoulghast

Nice job for actually giving that Mai art some nice looking nipples and thanks for sharing!

Would it be asking too much for you to add those nipples and vagina onto the original without the rest of the changes?
Don't do requests, but since it's something I already painted, here it is
Replacing nips and vag

Mai-Shiranui1.jpg

Since there are a bunch of muscles that converge on the vag in the crotch area, I added them in, not sure what you wanted so pick whichever you like

Mai-Shiranui2.jpg

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Man just seeing the file sizes making my head spin with the count LOL I'm quite new to this so it's kinda well...sigh i need another harddrive

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes