TamHac

Feb 28, 2018
XenoHaze Really appreciate your work!
But can you please consider do your magic with the KDA set (sfw and nsfw1),tifa dress(sfw and nsfw1), pokemon booty (nsfw1), ahri (nsfw1) and pokemon ladies (sfw2). Those are work that you have done but most of them are nude version and every one need the kind of sfw picture to set as wallpaper you know <3

Last edited:

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
Was this ever released in full HD?

View attachment 1317656
Interested in the answer to this question...was thinking about making a nsfw edit of this but since it has no PSD, I would prefer to select the next best thing to edit

this version of Hilda might be my fav, her 134 Hilda is ruined by Rosa's weird boob :KEK:
What's wrong with her boob/s? Would like to hear your elaboration lol

Baconheart

Jul 10, 2019
I haven't followed Sakimi's work before, when do you guys think Term 152 will become available? I need the Hex Maniac

Bart712

Dec 30, 2020
I haven't followed Sakimi's work before, when do you guys think Term 152 will become available? I need the Hex Maniac
If you look at past posts in this forum, then you would know that it is usually uploaded from someone around the 6th - 10th of the following month.

Reactions: Baconheart

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
The way Rosa's left breast (viewer's right) is grabbed. The perspective is kinda wonky.
Lol I guess I asked this question only for my curiosity...Sakimichan's breasts have always been like that no? I called them saggy mochi for a while, but chalked it up to the fact that alike how I don't understand the fascination of "thiccness" in the Americas, saggy flesh was probably a fetish that I don't understand in order to make them sexy

She must've went through hell painting that particular piece since she forgot a lot of contact shadows that I was wondering where the lights were coming from, but tried doing a small edit of it before giving up due to too many issues and not being invested enough...faces are sexy, but pose and body type don't do it for me lol; here's for anyone else patient enough to want to help you edit

HildaRosa.jpg

On the topic of perspective, after following the navel divot of her pieces that represent the center point of human bodies, I noticed that due to trying to widen thighs even more, she often moves the pelvis out of center point that if the women were to stand up, they'd look quite funky...and is probably what made Rosa's breast like that since she often disregards perspective to make things look "sexy" I suppose lol

Thighz.jpg

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
BTW, which term is this from?
View attachment 1320012
Term 130.

Lol I guess I asked this question only for my curiosity...Sakimichan's breasts have always been like that no? I called them saggy mochi for a while, but chalked it up to the fact that alike how I don't understand the fascination of "thiccness" in the Americas, saggy flesh was probably a fetish that I don't understand in order to make them sexy

She must've went through hell painting that particular piece since she forgot a lot of contact shadows that I was wondering where the lights were coming from, but tried doing a small edit of it before giving up due to too many issues and not being invested enough...faces are sexy, but pose and body type don't do it for me lol; here's for anyone else patient enough to want to help you edit

View attachment 1319778

On the topic of perspective, after following the navel divot of her pieces that represent the center point of human bodies, I noticed that due to trying to widen thighs even more, she often moves the pelvis out of center point that if the women were to stand up, they'd look quite funky...and is probably what made Rosa's breast like that since she often disregards perspective to make things look "sexy" I suppose lol

View attachment 1319779
I think that she draws breasts like that so it seems to give them some weight and look a little bit more natural. I think they usually look good. Sometimes they can look weird, such as Rosa's in the Hilda x Rosa pic.

Nice writeup on those perspective illustrations and the great edit of the Rosa x Hilda art! Adding in those Contact Shadows and fixing some wonky parts, like the nose on Rosa are a nice touch. Thanks a lot for sharing!

I do notice that Sakimichan does forget to add in shadows quite a bit. For example, in the FF Booty pics, Jessie's hand doesn't cast a shadow on Tifa's back so it looks kind of flat just being there. FF Booty Hadaka Jacket Pantsu Sakimichan.png

This is an extra unique variant I edited if anyone was wondering where it came from.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes