hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Good eye, most people don't notice the face edits I make lol...Sakimichan still challenges herself, and while it sometimes results in poorer quality art, sh:LUL:e learns more through that as an artist

Partial nudity is more difficult technically but faster, while full nudity will be easier but more time consuming lol...also I'm only emulating her style, my own is very different to Sakimichan's
Just wanted to clarify as she pioneered the anime realism, so she should take credit for that
Had a lot of free time this past weekend, so here's my rudimentary rendition of her nsfw NFT piece...will maybe come back to finalize it if ever the HD version is shared lol

View attachment 1321714

Lol agreed, tan lines enhances contrast of the intimate areas, placing focus on what isn't normally allowed to be seen...it's a psychological thing

Mochi breasts still not my thing lol...but I guess something like this?

View attachment 1321669

Everyone looking sexy, but that doesn't look like Hinata at all...at least compared with her term 140 piece...different eyes and nose maybe?
man i love "mochi" breast, my number 1 fav is her 147 beidou, that perfect amount of sagging for my eyes :LUL:

Kapowski

Dec 2, 2018
I like how she draws breasts too, they look natural in a '' perfect '' sense.
They don't look like plastic implants but they also don't look saggy in like the Hitomi Tanaka sense either they look like they're still quite firm.

Imo I find the softer look to be way more appealing and sexy.
Often times artists draw breasts like they'd be really hard to grab it kinda ruins the fantasy a little imo, like what can you even do with super hard breasts it seems so limiting to me xD.
Maybe pleasant to look at I guess?
But maybe not so fun in practice?

Reactions: hcloudsenpai

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
I like how she draws breasts too, they look natural in a '' perfect '' sense.
They don't look like plastic implants but they also don't look saggy in like the Hitomi Tanaka sense either they look like they're still quite firm.

Imo I find the softer look to be way more appealing and sexy.
Often times artists draw breasts like they'd be really hard to grab it kinda ruins the fantasy a little imo, like what can you even do with super hard breasts it seems so limiting to me xD.
Maybe pleasant to look at I guess?
But maybe not so fun in practice?
yea i think the main appeal is it looks natural, maybe bcause every part of our life involve gravity :unsure:

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
She is not part of Sakimis terms since this is a NFT entry.
twitter. com /sakimichana/status/1389357187407958018

It would be very cool if she would add her to a normal term..
But I have the feeling that this will never happen since someone seems to have spent real money for this artwork..

This is the highest res possible i guess.
Do we even know there is a high res JPG? Only the MP4 animation is on the Internet, maybe the NFT was just a mp4 and a JPG was never made. Hence all images of this art being low res/screenshots of the mp4s frames

Akida21

Feb 21, 2021
Good eye, most people don't notice the face edits I make lol...Sakimichan still challenges herself, and while it sometimes results in poorer quality art, she learns more through that as an artist

Partial nudity is more difficult technically but faster, while full nudity will be easier but more time consuming lol...also I'm only emulating her style, my own is very different to Sakimichan's
Just wanted to clarify as she pioneered the anime realism, so she should take credit for that
Had a lot of free time this past weekend, so here's my rudimentary rendition of her nsfw NFT piece...will maybe come back to finalize it if ever the HD version is shared lol

View attachment 1321714

Lol agreed, tan lines enhances contrast of the intimate areas, placing focus on what isn't normally allowed to be seen...it's a psychological thing

Mochi breasts still not my thing lol...but I guess something like this?

View attachment 1321669

Everyone looking sexy, but that doesn't look like Hinata at all...at least compared with her term 140 piece...different eyes and nose maybe?
Absolutely awesome, thanks for sharing

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Like a gas, data expands to fill a vacuum.

Also, if the artist provides PSD files you can save a tremendous amount of space by compressing those. See this example of a half gigabyte PSD compressed using the native Windows 10 .zip packaging or 7z Ultra LZMA2 compression (7z takes more time and CPU load but as you can see is way more effective, I recommend it).

View attachment 1307278
I see but the second problem will be downloading those files itself (slow net and I can't really open this site on my PC) so I'm on cell phone
So just wanted to know if there is a way to open the Mega files online itself without downloading i tried finding some stuff and i did was able to ooen the zip file in folder view but it was asking encryption password which I donno and I guess i shouldn't have it either well if You or anyone have something please help

(-_-)
_/\_

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Can you try removing the watermark of the new naruto hot springs piece she did? I want to try enhancing the resolution and filters. Thanks a lot if u do!
The new terms 152 and 153 are going to get released next week thats why i wont edit a low res preview.

I will edit the final "normal" naruto hot springs release ;)

Reactions: ghoulghast

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
That picture was done back in 2017. Looking at her Patreon page, it looks like this was its own post and not in a term. I could be incorrect though.
Thank you. That was helpful. Found it on

Looks like it's part of Term 61

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
Do we even know there is a high res JPG? Only the MP4 animation is on the Internet, maybe the NFT was just a mp4 and a JPG was never made. Hence all images of this art being low res/screenshots of the mp4s frames
Thought someone would answer you, but there is an image

1e2997ebe2b4d65dcd3d39cd3b8d1dbe.jpeg

I noticed when I was doing my edits that she changed some things in order to make the video; the image version has cyan light that's more bluish in hue whereas the video is warmer in color, fishes in the back also don't have motion blur due to it moving and are sharper etc

Unfortunately since it was sold as an NFT with a lot of money, don't think the original size will be released which is why I stopped the edits...I have thought of running through AI resolution upscaling that's pretty good these days but dunno how effective the result would be

yo thanks dude . can u help me ? i want to download everything except the psds what should i download specifically
If you have the mega links you can navigate into the folders and pick what you want to download, but if they are in a zip file, I'm afraid you're out of luck...of course you can still scour the web and look for people who share stuff individually, but that will take time and effort (CGpeers has torrents that contain her stuff from beginning up to term 134)

Reactions: SgtKahuna117
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes