XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Interested in the answer to this question...was thinking about making a nsfw edit of this but since it has no PSD, I would prefer to select the next best thing to edit

What's wrong with her boob/s? Would like to hear your elaboration lol

Despite there is unfortunately no PSD file from the NFT "bunisess angel" artwork I would love to see a (partial) nude edit in your style. But I cant assess how complicated this will be in this case.

Last edited:

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Lol I guess I asked this question only for my curiosity...Sakimichan's breasts have always been like that no? I called them saggy mochi for a while, but chalked it up to the fact that alike how I don't understand the fascination of "thiccness" in the Americas, saggy flesh was probably a fetish that I don't understand in order to make them sexy

She must've went through hell painting that particular piece since she forgot a lot of contact shadows that I was wondering where the lights were coming from, but tried doing a small edit of it before giving up due to too many issues and not being invested enough...faces are sexy, but pose and body type don't do it for me lol; here's for anyone else patient enough to want to help you edit

View attachment 1319778

On the topic of perspective, after following the navel divot of her pieces that represent the center point of human bodies, I noticed that due to trying to widen thighs even more, she often moves the pelvis out of center point that if the women were to stand up, they'd look quite funky...and is probably what made Rosa's breast like that since she often disregards perspective to make things look "sexy" I suppose lol

View attachment 1319779
The thing that bothers me is probably how Rosa's breast act in those nsfw versions, Hilda seems to be holding it instead of pulling her breast so in my mind it goes more like this :KEK:

134_adult hilda_Rosa nsfw3_.jpg

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
Term 130.

Nice writeup on those perspective illustrations and the great edit of the Rosa x Hilda art! Adding in those Contact Shadows and fixing some wonky parts, like the nose on Rosa are a nice touch. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Good eye, most people don't notice the face edits I make lol...Sakimichan still challenges herself, and while it sometimes results in poorer quality art, she learns more through that as an artist

Despite there is unfortunately no PSD file from the NFT "bunisess angel" artwork I would love to see a (partial) nude edit in your style. But I cant assess how complicated this will be in this case.
Partial nudity is more difficult technically but faster, while full nudity will be easier but more time consuming lol...also I'm only emulating her style, my own is very different to Sakimichan's
Just wanted to clarify as she pioneered the anime realism, so she should take credit for that
Had a lot of free time this past weekend, so here's my rudimentary rendition of her nsfw NFT piece...will maybe come back to finalize it if ever the HD version is shared lol

NFT2.jpg

Lol agreed, tan lines enhances contrast of the intimate areas, placing focus on what isn't normally allowed to be seen...it's a psychological thing

The thing that bothers me is probably how Rosa's breast act in those nsfw versions, Hilda seems to be holding it instead of pulling her breast so in my mind it goes more like this :KEK:

View attachment 1320909
Mochi breasts still not my thing lol...but I guess something like this?

HildaRosa2.jpg

More Naruto ladies in the hot spring

View attachment 1320976
Everyone looking sexy, but that doesn't look like Hinata at all...at least compared with her term 140 piece...different eyes and nose maybe?

Last edited:

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
@ghoulghast

Nice partial nude edit of that Angel pic! I like your style of drawing boobs too.

The way you made it seem that Rosa's nip is being pinched. Looks great! It's a shame the rest of it is obscured by the border though. ;)

In my mind, maybe it could be thought that Hilda is actually holding it and the nip is just protruding between her fingers?

Last edited:
Reactions: XenoHaze

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Good eye, most people don't notice the face edits I make lol...Sakimichan still challenges herself, and while it sometimes results in poorer quality art, she learns more through that as an artist

Partial nudity is more difficult technically but faster, while full nudity will be easier but more time consuming lol...also I'm only emulating her style, my own is very different to Sakimichan's
Just wanted to clarify as she pioneered the anime realism, so she should take credit for that
Had a lot of free time this past weekend, so here's my rudimentary rendition of her nsfw NFT piece...will maybe come back to finalize it if ever the HD version is shared lol

View attachment 1321714

Lol agreed, tan lines enhances contrast of the intimate areas, placing focus on what isn't normally allowed to be seen...it's a psychological thing

Mochi breasts still not my thing lol...but I guess something like this?

View attachment 1321669

Everyone looking sexy, but that doesn't look like Hinata at all...at least compared with her term 140 piece...different eyes and nose maybe?
ghoulghast:
Thank you very much for this awesome partial nude edit :)

I removed the watermarks and also added my filters to this version.

NFT2 partial nude edit - stempel edit + klarheit.png

Last edited:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I can't seem to find the high res version of it. Was the sfw version of this in a term?
She is not part of Sakimis terms since this is a NFT entry.
twitter. com /sakimichana/status/1389357187407958018

It would be very cool if she would add her to a normal term..
But I have the feeling that this will never happen since someone seems to have spent real money for this artwork..

This is the highest res possible i guess.

Last edited:

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
@ghoulghast

Nice partial nude edit of that Angel pic! I like your style of drawing boobs too.

The way you made it seem that Rosa's nip is being pinched. Looks great! It's a shame the rest of it is obscured by the border though. ;)

In my mind, maybe it could be thought that Hilda is actually holding it and the nip is just protruding between her fingers?
Definitely intended it to be pinched, but yeah, went offscreen rofl

ghoulghast

Wanted to just thank you very, very much for that partial nude edit of the Angel! It's amazing, thank you!! <3
Nothing to it, was already on my list of things I wanted to edit

ghoulghast:
Thank you very much for this awesome partial nude edit :)

I removed the watermarks and also added my filters to this version.

View attachment 1322061
Originally wanted to change the hue of the areolae since it looked a bit too pink in my edit, but I guess it's fine haha

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
She is not part of Sakimis terms since this is a NFT entry.
twitter. com /sakimichana/status/1389357187407958018

It would be very cool if she would add her to a normal term..
But I have the feeling that this will never happen since someone seems to have spent real money for this artwork..

This is the highest res possible i guess.
The watermark is different, so where did the base of the edit that ghoulghast made come from? Is it a still from the animation video?

If so, would they mind posting the SFW version too please? It's hard to narrow down the exact frame in the video.

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
The watermark is different, so where did the base of the edit that ghoulghast made come from? Is it a still from the animation video?

If so, would they mind posting the SFW version too please? It's hard to narrow down the exact frame in the video.
There is no official base that I used since I combined two into a new variant (the two I used aren't even HD I believe and are as you said, most likely frames from the video)...I usually try to keep to the original as close as possible, but this time there was no official release nor PSDs so I did a little mix of my own
Here's the original bash without none of my edits if you want

NFT.jpg

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes