Jun 7, 2021
Thought someone would answer you, but there is an image

View attachment 1328338

I noticed when I was doing my edits that she changed some things in order to make the video; the image version has cyan light that's more bluish in hue whereas the video is warmer in color, fishes in the back also don't have motion blur due to it moving and are sharper etc

Unfortunately since it was sold as an NFT with a lot of money, don't think the original size will be released which is why I stopped the edits...I have thought of running through AI resolution upscaling that's pretty good these days but dunno how effective the result would be

If you have the mega links you can navigate into the folders and pick what you want to download, but if they are in a zip file, I'm afraid you're out of luck...of course you can still scour the web and look for people who share stuff individually, but that will take time and effort (CGpeers has torrents that contain her stuff from beginning up to term 134)
wait u don t know if they are zip or not

soon83451

Jul 10, 2021
Hi guys for who usually watch her videos and tutorials, have she ever shared how did she make the background for her arts?
she did, these are the terms number with the tutorial
21- simple background
83- quick background
I also remember she did show how to do a background in "violet evergarden" term 114 but Im not sure, Hope this helped.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tryitagain777

soon83451

Jul 10, 2021
im looking for Venti voice over painting, from term 145, ist in the file ?
I mean the link in the first page.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
XenoHaze Really appreciate your work!
But can you please consider do your magic with the KDA set (sfw and nsfw1),tifa dress(sfw and nsfw1), pokemon booty (nsfw1), ahri (nsfw1) and pokemon ladies (sfw2). Those are work that you have done but most of them are nude version and every one need the kind of sfw picture to set as wallpaper you know <3
I did all the orignal Tifa variants + one custom.

I also found another third watermark in the wine glass.. now all watermarks / stamps should be removed :LOL:

As usual i added my filters + brightened up her eyes a bit

You can find all versions with and without my filters

tifa_dress nsfw1 stempel edit + filter hellere Augen.png tifa_dress nsfw2 stempel edit + filter hellere Augen.png tifa_dress nsfw3 stempel edit + filter hellere Augen.png tifa_dress sfw stempel edit + filter hellere Augen.png

Hydragyum

Jul 8, 2021
Hi I would like to know if anyone has edited the following artworks:All riven artworks, Momo Yaoyorozu, qiyana portrait, sombra and laura artwork
I hope you understand if no one edited i would like someone to do this kindness Thank you very much in advance

ridanol

Aug 5, 2021
Anyone knows where I can get the brush set? I've heard her talking about brush being included but I don't see them in the latest full sets here.

Reactions: Xenoxinho
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes