LSOD

Jul 2, 2020
Man just seeing the file sizes making my head spin with the count LOL I'm quite new to this so it's kinda well...sigh i need another harddrive
Like a gas, data expands to fill a vacuum.

Also, if the artist provides PSD files you can save a tremendous amount of space by compressing those. See this example of a half gigabyte PSD compressed using the native Windows 10 .zip packaging or 7z Ultra LZMA2 compression (7z takes more time and CPU load but as you can see is way more effective, I recommend it).

y1TZPe0bMO.png

th0du0

Jul 28, 2020
Man just seeing the file sizes making my head spin with the count LOL I'm quite new to this so it's kinda well...sigh i need another harddrive
no you don't, you just need to be smarter. just because you download a file from here doesn't mean you need to keep everything. for example, I literally just keep pngs of stuff I like, so every month I'm probably keeping like 50MB worth of sakimichan's art per month.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I already did the pokemon girls in the club/bar pic.
Check a couple of pages back in this thread.

I wont promise to edit any of the others but I will see what I can do.

Update:
I removed the watermark from the nessa pool and the 3some pokegirls pic somewhere last year but didnt shared it here I believe.
Now I also added the different filter etc.

pokemon_4p_nsfw2 stempel edit + filter + klarheit.png
nessa_studies nsfw2 stempel edit 4 + filter + klarheit.jpg Nessa nsfw wallpaper + filter.png

Last edited:

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Is there a way to overview all of her terms to see which one i wanna download
Checkout her or . You can see preview pics of her terms and what they have in each one.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I already did the pokemon girls in the club/bar pic.
Check a couple of pages back in this thread.

I wont promise to edit any of the others but I will see what I can do.

Update:
I removed the watermark from the nessa pool and the 3some pokegirls pic somewhere last year but didnt shared it here I believe.
Now I also added the different filter etc.

View attachment 1308875
View attachment 1308842 View attachment 1308852
I worked on the Ishtar pics :cool:

and I also did a (more) red eyes edit.

Ishtar_nsfw3 stempel edit + filter  + rote augen.png

Hadiim70

May 11, 2020
Hello .I searched everywhere but I couldn't find the Chinese Zodiac - Snake art. Does anyone has it ? It's in term 50 .

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes