Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
:

Terms 141, 147, 148, 150 and 151 (all splitted to three or four)

Remember to say 'Thank you' to SAAVEDRA and LEET who shared all those.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
I just don't get why everyone went nuts for Lady D. She's average at the very best, and has the kind of personality that makes me want to throw her down a well.

Reactions: Mihaeru

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
Lots of people have been sharing stuff lately (wanted to thank darkarth for sharing missing links I needed, before it got miraculously ninja removed), so decided to share images that people have been pestering me about for over a month...these are some that me and my mate have edited over the years during free time/after work (I'm sharing only the ones that I have the PSDs; he's less enthusiastic about sharing)

However, since these are more towards extreme hentai, and I see people here tend to be more classier with their appreciation of her art, I'll put them in spoiler so as to not soil people lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If people want to see more, I'll consider throwing some other images...I'll skip the ones where I simply edit faces or perspective issues since she makes a lot of those mistakes (not an issue of big boobs even though she does often have different sized boobs, but more of hips being lopsided or unhinged, or one thigh appearing longer etc) This is not a dig at her skill, but more of an acknowledgment of deadlines

As for the people who messaged me asking "how" to edit...I only mentioned that having original PSDs reduced editing time by 1/3, the other 2/3 you still need to paint, so that means going through a training arc, and I'm not starting a class here lol

Last edited:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Lots of people have been sharing stuff lately (wanted to thank darkarth for sharing missing links I needed, before it got miraculously ninja removed), so decided to share images that people have been pestering me about for over a month...these are some that me and my mate have edited over the years during free time/after work (I'm sharing only the ones that I have the PSDs; he's less enthusiastic about sharing)

However, since these are more towards extreme hentai, and I see people here tend to be more classier with their appreciation of her art, I'll put them in spoiler so as to not soil people lol

If people want to see more, I'll consider throwing some other images...I'll skip the ones where I simply edit faces or perspective issues since she makes a lot of those mistakes (not an issue of big boobs even though she does often have different sized boobs, but more of hips being lopsided or unhinged, or one thigh appearing longer etc) This is not a dig at her skill, but more of an acknowledgment of deadlines

As for the people who messaged me asking "how" to edit...I only mentioned that having original PSDs reduced editing time by 1/3, the other 2/3 you still need to paint, so that means going through a training arc, and I'm not starting a class here lol
Photoshop is easy though, a lot of XenoHaze's edits or swapping faces/variations can literally be googled/youtube searched with no skill whatsoever, done with even Microsoft paint, so why wait a long time bothering other people when you can instantly have your desired results? lol
I would love to see more/all of your edits :cool:

Technically the fusion/swapping of pic variations is easy.
But it depends on from the level of the different people and if they want to invest some time into practicing regardless of how easy it may be in general.

For me personally is the hardest part, the removal of the watermarks in case the background is complex and not just plain.
I also need sometimes to paint over to get the best result and its challenging.

Last edited:
Reactions: xEnryux

TamHac

Feb 28, 2018
[Dead Link Removed]
Again, I hope that no more guys will see sakimichan posting new photos for the new term and then going back into the thread to ask which one is this. You see the new photos are not stupid enough to understand that those photos will be available at the beginning of next month. and I also hope I won't fuck you guys who urge you to post a new term while sakimichan hasn't sent it yet and the sources haven't posted yet ???? Really tired. We know what to do, don't turn to you ...
Sorry so much sir! The link seem does not work anymore
Do you have an alternative link?
Really appreciate!

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020

Photoshop is easy though, a lot of XenoHaze's edits or swapping faces/variations can literally be googled/youtube searched with no skill whatsoever, done with even Microsoft paint, so why wait a long time bothering other people when you can instantly have your desired results? lol
dang dude, Amber taking it like it's not a big deal :KEK:
also that Cynthia's boobs are definitely better than the original (y)

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020

Agreed your edits are amazing I like them do post more for time to time

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes