energeon

Feb 6, 2021
ya dude, i ended up removing the dick myself :KEK:
Would you be able to send an edited version over? Also, did you use the PSD’s layers to edit the image? I have no experience with photoshop but was able to open the PSD and find the layers but I didn’t find any way to take off 2B’s blindfold, remove clothes or remove the cock

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
Would you be able to send an edited version over? Also, did you use the PSD’s layers to edit the image? I have no experience with photoshop but was able to open the PSD and find the layers but I didn’t find any way to take off 2B’s blindfold, remove clothes or remove the cock
i'm using CSP, and i just use two images, cock at the top, coochie at the bottom, then delete the cock :KEK: (y)

Captain Hawke

May 29, 2021
  • Is this really Sakimichan's work? It is too rough, the quality has dropped a lot, it feels like a work to be driven out, what a disappointment!

DErks

Jul 6, 2020
sorry to bother you, I will have a similar request.
could you remove the blindfold from your eyes? thanks in advance :)

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
XenoHaze Can you work your magic on this picture ?
Here is Sam 2.0 4x :

Upgrades:
- removed watermarks
- enhancements (contrast, sharpness etc.)
- changed the cyan color palette to a more bluish to give the glaswall/background more contrast.
- Wallpaper

- added the watermark removed versions without the enhancements (bottom)

sam nsfw5 stempel edit + filter + klarheit.png sam nsfw10.5 stempel edit + filter + klarheit.png sam nsfw3 stempel edit + klarheit.png sam nsfw13 stempel edit + filter + klarheit.png Sam 2.0 wallpaper.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes