Ancilla

Jul 2, 2020
I think its futa (easier to draw) + next semester we will see an animation of this
Pretty sure it's strap-on. It's even seen behind the blur. Sakimichan doesn't draw dickgirls unless it's canonic. As far as I know Power from Chainsaw Man is not futa.
Tbh I don't even remember any canonic futanari characters in non-hentai anime/videogames except replicant Kainé (intersex) from NieR and Poison (transgender) from Street Fighter.

Prevhal

Apr 19, 2019
Hey Guys, i just want to confirm, the clothed versions of Hinata and Sakura isn't in any term 140 or 141 was it not uploaded or something?
Thank you in advance sakimi-chan-sign-up-guide.jpg

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hey Guys, i just want to confirm, the clothed versions of Hinata and Sakura isn't in any term 140 or 141 was it not uploaded or something?
Thank you in advance View attachment 1355998
The version of hinata and sakura displayed in the term summary is not an actual variant in the term itself but another kind of censoring she often uses in the term previews. That means she never intended to create a full clothed version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prevhal

Prevhal

Apr 19, 2019
The version of hinata and sakura displayed in the term summary is not an actual variant in the term itself but another kind of censoring she often uses in the term previews. That means she never intended to create a full clothed version.
Thank you so much, im still new to her art, i really appreciate your help :)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes