Xenoxinho

Feb 4, 2021
it was such a shame too cause it looks really good. I'm guessing she ran out of time and had other pieces she wanted to do so didnt bother drawing any other versions for her
Anyone have this fubuki without underwear?

View attachment 1347937
go to the fanart/edit page, I'm trying to learn sakimichan's way of painting so I thought this was a good opportunity to try to do her NSFW version myself, inst perfect but I'm very proud of my doings for a first try.

Xenoxinho

Feb 4, 2021
Hey!Who can PS this with NSFW View attachment 1348082
Do you know wich term is it from? i would like to try doing it too. Check what I jave done in the fanart thread, and if you have any more "edits/fanart" wishes in future, post it in that thread. Maybe you will probabily find someone that can help you, or not. but youll be posting in the right thread. do it there.

CEO Song Jia

Apr 22, 2021
Do you know wich term is it from? i would like to try doing it too. Check what I jave done in the fanart thread, and if you have any more "edits/fanart" wishes in future, post it in that thread. Maybe you will probabily find someone that can help you, or not. but youll be posting in the right thread. do it there.
Sona and Seraphine from Term 135 :)

Reactions: Xenoxinho
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes