SgtKahuna117

Mar 10, 2019
I'm...not exactly sure where the confusion is? I took the screen capture of the video and painted over that to get the "uncensored" version, if anything, I even posted the original bash with no edits, so I'm not hiding anything lol
Maybe it's because English is not my mother tongue, I may have expressed myself in a way that I did not intend to.

I was amazed by the good detail you did there, I'm thankful for that version you shared.

Reactions: ghoulghast

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
I also did know an artist who created edits on her art. He plugged schlongs on her pinup girls and posted these edits on twitr. I guess that were the main reason why he got caught. Twitr is a dumb and wrong place to share such content.

In my opinion edits are good for the artist in terms of popularity and wont harm anything/anyone as long as no one tries to fetch money out of it.

Edit: I guess we should relocate this conversation to the new sakimi edit thread.
Sounds like young innocent people, but in general twitr is kind of a terrible place from the stories I hear coming from it lol

thank you for creating a dedicated edit thread, this one has been flooded with edits these past few weeks :KEK:
A little salty aren't we here? lol...just because someone doesn't share your fetish doesn't mean yours is wrong and theirs is right :KEK:
I didn't see the point of watermark removal given it didn't pop out to me enough to distract me, but seeing how many people needed it I provided some assistance...maybe you'd like to contribute to this community as well?

Maybe it's because English is not my mother tongue, I may have expressed myself in a way that I did not intend to.

I was amazed by the good detail you did there, I'm thankful for that version you shared.
No worries and thanks, it was my mistake for misconstruing your intent

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
A little salty aren't we here? lol...just because someone doesn't share your fetish doesn't mean yours is wrong and theirs is right :KEK:
I didn't see the point of watermark removal given it didn't pop out to me enough to distract me, but seeing how many people needed it I provided some assistance...maybe you'd like to contribute to this community as well?
hold up, did i say these edits are bad? did i say something about my fetish? :KEK: wait, did you see my browser history?!

Ghosti.-.

Jun 8, 2021
Is there an easy way to search for specific pictures or do I have to download every album and look through everyone of them?

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Is there an easy way to search for specific pictures or do I have to download every album and look through everyone of them?
I suppose you could go to Rule34, search with the "sakimichan" keyword, and come back here to ask to which set a picture belongs to

mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
That specific drawing of Fubuki was only SFW. There were no other versions of this drawing that were NSFW.
it was such a shame too cause it looks really good. I'm guessing she ran out of time and had other pieces she wanted to do so didnt bother drawing any other versions for her

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes