mistkat

Dec 26, 2020
@ ghoulghast
For me personally im very gratefull to have someone like you here in this community who can create edits of existing artworks on such high level. For example your Cynthia hardcore version or e.g. the nude version of Lady Devine aka the "NFT business angel" :)
yes I also want to thank ghoulghast a bunch for all the edits you share with us and all the tips on editing as well! We got a cool bunch of people here. Really appreciate all the people who share the terms and everyone working together to edit and share everything!

Reactions: number55

Raibuuu

Apr 9, 2020
Could you provide the name or the trained model?it's not cool with the standard model.
Most of the time i used 4x_NMKD-UltraYandere_300k and 4x_YandereNeo but you can also use other models you just need to search them in the Upscale Discord Server [model-releases]

Reactions: rdta

gef48

Jan 30, 2019

[QUOTE = "Raibuuu, postagem: 6338520, membro: 2201053"]
Na maioria das vezes eu usei 4x_NMKD-UltraYandere_300k e 4x_YandereNeo, mas você também pode usar outros modelos, você só precisa pesquisá-los no Upscale Discord Server [lançamentos de modelos]
[/ CITAR]

thanks, I found 4x_NMKD-UltraYandere_300k, ,

number55

Apr 20, 2020
Fantastic edits, much appreciated. Would love to see some edits to some pussies and assholes, unfortunately Saki just seems to gloss over these without adding much detail. For example the recent Nintendo/Smash girls on exercise bikes, the naughty bits are so bland.

nonamey

Jan 22, 2021
I am horrible sorry to be that one, but I think you have missed a watermark at the girls arm in the middle of the naruto pictures.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I am horrible sorry to be that one, but I think you have missed a watermark at the girls arm in the middle of the naruto pictures.
I dont know which edit from which person/user you mean but I found for my edits one per character and the bigger ones at the bottom left and right (in total seven):

2021-08-08 184253.png

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
I found one more.
Tenten’s head(middle); just like Hinata has.

I have never seen this much watermarks hidden all over her works.
It’s getting worse I guess.
Thank you for finding the 8th.. watermark :)

I thought It cant be possible that one character could have more than one watermark..

Tenten's head watermark is now also removed in every version of my original post a couple posts back.

Since sakimi started painting these group artworks which I really really like she started getting exaggerated in terms of watermarks :LOL:

ghoulghast

Feb 26, 2018
@ ghoulghast
For me personally im very gratefull to have someone like you here in this community who can create edits of existing artworks on such high level. For example your Cynthia hardcore version or e.g. the nude version of Lady Devine aka the "NFT business angel" :)
yes I also want to thank ghoulghast a bunch for all the edits you share with us and all the tips on editing as well! We got a cool bunch of people here. Really appreciate all the people who share the terms and everyone working together to edit and share everything!
Wow thanks, I'm just posting what's already been done haha
Though not sure how long it would last, since I've been editing pinup art from Artgerm and Neoartcore, and later Logancure and Jadonyart, before Sakimichan even did NSFW herself...I remember another NSFW artist who was editing breasts onto her work was found out and forced to stop, and while I don't do art professionally, if that cease and desist letter comes in I'll probably stop to avoid legal ramifications lol

The upcoming Viper from Valorant piece!

View attachment 1343152
Gotta say, pinup aside, this piece's composition is amazing as an artwork in itself...pretty sure there's reason to believe Sakimichan's not "burning out" lol

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Wow thanks, I'm just posting what's already been done haha
Though not sure how long it would last, since I've been editing pinup art from Artgerm and Neoartcore, and later Logancure and Jadonyart, before Sakimichan even did NSFW herself...I remember another NSFW artist who was editing breasts onto her work was found out and forced to stop, and while I don't do art professionally, if that cease and desist letter comes in I'll probably stop to avoid legal ramifications lol

Gotta say, pinup aside, this piece's composition is amazing as an artwork in itself...pretty sure there's reason to believe Sakimichan's not "burning out" lol
I also did know an artist who created edits on her art. He plugged schlongs on her pinup girls and posted these edits on twitr. I guess that were the main reason why he got caught. Twitr is a dumb and wrong place to share such content.

In my opinion edits are good for the artist in terms of popularity and wont harm anything/anyone as long as no one tries to fetch money out of it.

Edit: I guess we should relocate this conversation to the new sakimi edit thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghoulghast
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes