May 21, 2019
[Dead Link Removed]

Again, I hope that no more guys will see sakimichan posting new photos for the new term and then going back into the thread to ask which one is this. You see the new photos are not stupid enough to understand that those photos will be available at the beginning of next month. and I also hope I won't fuck you guys who urge you to post a new term while sakimichan hasn't sent it yet and the sources haven't posted yet ???? Really tired. We know what to do, don't turn to you ...

eliza397

Dec 10, 2018
Do you think you have the right to urge us to post it to you ??? Sure you're just a guy from 420chan to right ??? the college guys ... We don't need you to remind us because when we get there, we'll put our efforts into buying and posting it here. I was also a guy who looked forward to the uploaders but I never urged them because we were just the guy who expected to have beautiful pictures for free. We are the uploaders, not your slaves as if they have to pay them off. Sincerely send the first thought like that ....
DUDE! the hell man I'm just voicing my excitement. I greatly appreciate you guys for giving a free option for those who can't afford it. I'm not trying to push you guys at all, believe me that's not my intent.

Reactions: Winter Agility

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for the link. But I have to ask is the link included a tutorial video or something? Why is it so big

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes