juhuxur

Jun 17, 2019
has supported for people to download, so why not upload or find link in the topic if you have to, but must lead the link on the website to download the premium. You think everyone has money huh, most of the people here waiting for us to upload are just students ... I'm tired of it too, you guys can swear at me, I dont care. It seems like changed my name so nobody know who uploads terms every month ...
I'm one of those who can't pay for it, so that's why I'm always grateful to you bro.
Thanks again for the time and effort that you dedicate to download and upload for all of us. :D

medo582

Jan 29, 2020
u not have to care about it bro
yeah he's right, I'm studying semi-realistic to make a Patreon and work on it full time, (cuz art's my passion), and I wish i had enough money to support her and get these files that way,but Unfortunately The money I earn from my part-time work Hardly enough for College and food ... etc, so for me, your help guys, is Like a drowning person found someone to save him from drowning, and give him a new life, The files that are shared here, It may be illegal to share it without the owner’s permission, But this way, you help a lot of people like me to fulfill their dreams, and for that, thank you so much for every one of you that shares something that they don't have to share just to help people who can't get it, No matter how you get the files to share them here, If you pay for it or if you search for these files until you find them, Whatever the way, thank you!!

Reactions: Despicable Thief
May 21, 2019
yeah he's right, I'm studying semi-realistic to make a Patreon and work on it full time, (cuz art's my passion), and I wish i had enough money to support her and get these files that way,but Unfortunately The money I earn from my part-time work Hardly enough for College and food ... etc, so for me, your help guys, is Like a drowning person found someone to save him from drowning, and give him a new life, The files that are shared here, It may be illegal to share it without the owner’s permission, But this way, you help a lot of people like me to fulfill their dreams, and for that, thank you so much for every one of you that shares something that they don't have to share just to help people who can't get it, No matter how you get the files to share them here, If you pay for it or if you search for these files until you find them, Whatever the way, thank you!!
I'm looking forward to yours... Fighting

Reactions: medo582

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone have the wallpaper versions of the sets if Sakimi still does them please? (NSFW & SFW and 16x9, not phone)

Kreesly

Apr 17, 2020
Do you have a link for term 122 or its the next month term?
FULL PACK 122-123 (7.51gb)
pass: byzhihuo

Again, I hope that no more guys will see sakimichan posting new photos for the new term and then going back into the thread to ask which one is this. You see the new photos are not stupid enough to understand that those photos will be available at the beginning of next month. and I also hope I won't fuck you guys who urge you to post a new term while sakimichan hasn't sent it yet and the sources haven't posted yet ???? Really tired. We know what to do, don't turn to you ...

Reactions: NukaCola

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Requesting all NSFW edits of Sakimichan's SFW work and all Sakimichan's NSFW work outside of Patreon Terms (if that exists). Idk If I have everything so want to see what others got. Thanks in advanced.
EDIT:
Also requesting all SFW edits.
Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Requesting all NSFW edits of Sakimichan's early SFW work and all Sakimichan's NSFW work outside of Patreon Terms. Idk If I have everything so want to see what others got. Thanks in advanced.
Examples:
Check the mega Folder I shared on Unsorteed, I think you may find some

Reactions: LuckerWolf

GrizzlyBear420

Apr 15, 2020
LuckerWolf, do you mean like this, tsunade from term 3
7430dd945319661036d19d63d6fdbe38.jpeg
Or are you already have it, mine has low resolution. I know because it has different resolution than the SFW.
Also, sakimichan's work outside of patreon terns that I know is Velvet Crowe, you can find it in the Unsorted ,174, though it was not NSFW.

Reactions: LuckerWolf
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes