Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Is there a higher res version of this or we have to wait for the next term? I would like to use this as desktop wallpaper.
We have to wait until early next month to get this and the other artworks for this month's content in high quality

Reactions: NukaCola
D

Deleted member 1795591

thank you for the links, i really appreciate the videos and tutorials!
btw. the hilda nsfw video from the term 122 is missing, is it not available?

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
why u sent link which must have premium
I downloaded it a bit ago. I'll release the psd, nsfw, sfw of it after I finish my current archive. If u want the process videos you'll have to get it yourself. It's like 600 gigs otherwise.

May 21, 2019
I am asking why do people want to download and give a link that without premium would be so slow ??? But I didn't say I needed to download it because I'm full

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
I am asking why do people want to download and give a link that without premium would be so slow ??? But I didn't say I needed to download it because I'm full
I understand. Do you already have an archive built? Save me a lot of time sorting if you do or anyone else does and would like to share.

May 21, 2019
has supported for people to download, so why not upload or find link in the topic if you have to, but must lead the link on the website to download the premium. You think everyone has money huh, most of the people here waiting for us to upload are just students ... I'm tired of it too, you guys can swear at me, I dont care. It seems like changed my name so nobody know who uploads terms every month ...

Reactions: juhuxur

TRaphael

Mar 28, 2019
She used to make some really good arts, I don't understand why but these days she is just making oversized proportions and looks questionable... just my opinion, loved her old style where the bodies looked more realistic.

Reactions: kat-klema
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes