b1ackhand5

Sep 8, 2018
Does anyone have spider gwen from term 93 vo tutorials, trying to find one without signature and prob the psd if it exist.

D

Deleted member 1669344

BTW Guys Sakimichan's tutorial can befound on bilibili.com, a chinese website like youtube

also I found an updated sakimichan nsfw folder: i found it somewhere on 4chan zerochan or something

Last edited by a moderator:

Superkala

Jan 29, 2019
Here is a release that I worked past several weeks. A most complete folder of sakimichan's lessons about drawing, posing, working on images and etc.

All tutorials have PSD file and Promo, that was originaly included by Sakimichan herself.

Please don't share that folder elsewhere, exept that forum.

Also I will update folder in future and add new tutorials, if I could find them of course.

Mega Folder
Hello, do you have the background tutorial from term 80? I've attached the image.
Thanks for sharing

N7_Comdr

Apr 13, 2020
Just curious, do we know if all those Final Fantasy pics are in Term 123, or do some spill into 124?

N7_Comdr

Apr 13, 2020
Beautiful but I swear she looks like too tall? I can't really find the word but it looks a little off on that. Maybe too hourglassed shaped at the least
It's her thighs. They're extremely long. It looks like the distance from her knees to her waist looks as long, if not longer than as her waist to her shoulders.

If you're talking about the Final Fantasy pictures posted a little bit before then they look to be split around half and half
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing them all.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes