XxAM33RxX

Oct 7, 2020
If you right click on properties on an folder you can change the icon in the rightmost tab.
But this icon file need to in ICO format.
There are alot of free websites where you can convert e. g. jpg files to ICO.
Ok thank you for explaining <3

Soblazn

Dec 9, 2019
Duplicate o.o? I Don't Understand, If You Check The Whole Thread You Will See That My Links Are Not Duplicates ^-^ In Fact Few People Have Uploaded Old Terms To This Thread, Usually Incomplete 0w0 I Have Only Uploaded A Third Of The Folder Due To Lack Of Time And Slow Internet Connection.
View attachment 849893
Maybe I didn't put it right (I use Google tanslate).

I meant that some images and videos in different terms are the same and if someone wants to free up about 11Gb, they can be deleted. I'll assume that this Sakimichan adds them as bonuses.
For example
Term 90\JPG\blake.jpg
Term 90\JPG\blake nsfw.jpg
Term 90\JPG\blake nsfw2.jpg
Term 90\JPG\blake nsfw3.jpg
Term 90\PSD\blake.psd
Term 90\Steps\blake step process.jpg
Term 90\Video Process\Blake NSFW Video Process.mp4
Term 90\Video Process\Blake Video Process.mp4
also located in
Term 85\JPG\blake.jpg
Term 85\JPG\blake nsfw.jpg
Term 85\JPG\blake nsfw2.jpg
Term 85\JPG\blake nsfw3.jpg
Term 85\PSD\blake.psd
Term 85\Steps\blake step process.jpg
Term 85\Video Process\Blake NSFW Video Process.mp4
Term 85\Video Process\Blake Video Process.mp4

На всякий случай напишу по русски, на скриншоте дубликаты файлов которые ткже присутствую в боле ранних выпусках твоих же архивов, предполажу что это Sakimichan добавляет их как бонусы.

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
Maybe I didn't put it right (I use Google tanslate).

I meant that some images and videos in different terms are the same and if someone wants to free up about 11Gb, they can be deleted. I'll assume that this Sakimichan adds them as bonuses.

На всякий случай напишу по русски, на скриншоте дубликаты файлов которые ткже присутствую в боле ранних выпусках твоих же архивов, предполажу что это Sakimichan добавляет их как бонусы.
Oh, Well She Includes All Those Double/Duplicated Images As Bonuses or Extras In Some Terms, She Always Advises In Her News Letters/Summary That She Is Going To Include Them And She Does So Because Sometimes Several Terms With Similar Topics Are Related ^-^ And I Include Them Since I Know That Someone Who Knows This Could Claim Me If I Did Not Include Them In The Terms 0w0"

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Anyone have full terms of 132 - 133? If full terms are posted I have yet to find them, hard to sort this post out as of late.

nume

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone have full terms of 132 - 133? If full terms are posted I have yet to find them, hard to sort this post out as of late.
You won't find the video tutorials for this month here but everything else is in the link posted by Despicable Thief. See my post above,I don't know how to insert a link, that's also the password to extract the terms.

May 21, 2019
You won't find the video tutorials for this month here but everything else is in the link posted by Despicable Thief. See my post above,I don't know how to insert a link, that's also the password to extract the terms.
no tutorial :)))))))))))) shame

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes