YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
I Used That Same Link To Download A Single Term Once ... It Was A Horror, Even With A Premium Account It Is A Terrible Download Service :/
I used it a couple of months ago with premium and it was pretty fast with IDM. I don't know about how it is now though. Maybe it went to shit.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
I think the point that most people don't realise is the person took BigCityBoiz2510's exact mega link which puts his paid mega account in danger.

BigCityBoiz2510 doesn't care so much about the content being shared again, but if you're going to take the content and share it elsewhere, it is good manners to upload the content to your own MEGA/GDrive links.

The reason why is by sharing another person's link, you put their link at greater risk of takedown.

Now this is even more of a big deal because I believe BigCityBoiz2510 is using a paid mega account, and a takedown of the account would lead to several TBs of content being taken down all at once, so you can understand his frustration.

BigCityBoiz probably did overreact a little bit, but losing an account you paid for is not nice.

Yep it probably is inevitable that links are shared outside the forum, but you can understand his reasoning.

I personally don't care for my links, you can share my links outside of the forum since all my accounts are burner accounts and I have backups, but please don't share them somewhere for an obvious takedown within about an hour like Reddit.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm not a person that likes to comment a lot but this situation it's getting me mad, stupid people like you don't understand why is he mad, if you only knew the hard work that it's to be an uploader maybe you'll appreciate the work that he is doing for all of us uploading it to Mega/Gdrive for free and risking his accounts that maybe have a premium subscription too, 'cause out of here, most links are with paywalls or limited to paid subscriptions like rapidgator, uploaded, etc, I don't even want to talk of pan.baidu it's a pain in the ass... Also he inverts time and money to bring us the newest terms and the only thing that he ask us for it, it's to don't share his links out of here, so if you are going to "steal" content at least re-upload it to your own account... also if you are going to comment bullshit like this GTFO and avoid to comment, please. :)
The simple thing to do is to report the content or share it privately with uploaders like me, so we can make mirrors and their links stay safe.

Reactions: lazychicken

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
all I know is this thread needs a clean up. It sucks but enough already. At least with the OP updated will be less confusing.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I need ino.psd from term 2. Can anybody send it to me? The file from the Rapidgator folder is corrupted.

Edit: found it.

Last edited:

AkwCMII

Oct 9, 2020

Sakimi has a Byleth animation in the works. Uncensored variants next mo in term 134

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes