rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does anybody have term 4? The one in the Rapidgator folder is corrupted.

Edit: done.

Last edited:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Apologies links were hidden for a short while after a small scare.
For new people, please use these links:

Sakimichan Terms 132-133 courtesy of BigCityBoiz2510, please give him your thanks

As always you can share my links as they are on burner accounts, but please not somewhere like Reddit with auto link recognisers.

Last edited:

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Apologies links were hidden for a short while after a small scare.
For new people, please use these links:
Mega

Sakimichan Terms 132-133 courtesy of BigCityBoiz2510, please give him your thanks
Mega

As always you can share my links as they are on burner accounts, but please not somewhere like Reddit with auto link recognisers.
Thank you for the archive :)

In the term 132 folder are four PSD files and also animations encrypted and cant be downloaded atm.

Could you please check?

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
In the term 132 folder are four PSD files and also animations encrypted and cant be downloaded atm.
That is real weird, reuploading right now because of this issue, never seen this issue before, not sure what is causing this problem. Sorry about this, I don't even know what caused this.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Okay solved it, turns out all I needed to do was move the items which had that weird error out of the folder and back into the folder and suddenly it works, still not sure what the glitch was, but can you check if that works now?

Last edited:

Lugalbanda

Apr 16, 2018
Okay solved it, turns out all I needed to do was move the items which had that weird error out of the folder and back into the folder and suddenly it works, still not sure what the glitch was, but can you check if that works now?
Same error, I was able to see the files for a split second in the main folder when you were moving them. PSDs wise.

Last edited:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Please use the following links I have uploaded. I have uploaded this for your convenience otherwise you would have to scroll through pages and pages to find the terms. I've spent more than a dozen hours trying to find content for the following packs and compiling them into a convenient mega link for you to download. And I'm still missing a few JPGS + PSDS for the first around 60 terms.

The first lesson here is you have to do a lot of reading to find the appropriate terms in the comments. Read the previous posts, read the previous pages looking for links. First page links are almost never up to date and they aren't in this case.

Also be patient and don't ask for the terms unless you're 100% sure they're not here by the date. They only come once each month and Sakimichan is 5th October sometimes later, check her patreon for the date. Also, no one is obligated to upload anything. So anything they do is above and beyond and if they choose not to upload, well I guess too bad.

If you're looking for speedpaint videos look for SAAVEDRAs posts, but beware speedpaint videos are huge. Just from term ~60 - 110 is about 300GB+ so I would advise to avoid them unless you really want them.

For new people, please use these links
Terms 1-131: (jpgs and psds only)
Mega

As always you can share my links as they are on burner accounts, but please do not somewhere like Reddit with auto DMCA.

Last edited:

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
Please use the following links I have uploaded. I have uploaded this for your convenience otherwise you would have to scroll through pages and pages to find the terms. I've spent more than a dozen hours trying to find content for the following packs and compiling them into a convenient mega link for you to download. And I'm still missing a few JPGS + PSDS for the first around 60 terms.

The first lesson here is you have to do a lot of reading to find the appropriate terms in the comments. Read the previous posts, read the previous pages looking for links. First page links are almost never up to date and they aren't in this case.

Also be patient and don't ask for the terms unless you're 100% sure they're not here by the date. They only come once each month and Sakimichan is 5th October sometimes later, check her patreon for the date. Also, no one is obligated to upload anything. So anything they do is above and beyond and if they choose not to upload, well I guess too bad.

If you're looking for speedpaint videos look for SAAVEDRAs posts, but beware speedpaint videos are huge. Just from term ~60 - 110 is about 300GB+ so I would advise to avoid them unless you really want them.

For new people, please use these links
Terms 1-131: (jpgs and psds only)
Mega

Mega

As always you can share my links as they are on burner accounts, but please do not somewhere like Reddit with auto DMCA.
Highly appreciate all the effort mate. I cannot believe there is such dedicated community which is willing to provide this content. Thanks and have a wonderful day stranger.

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Reionseo,
thank you for your effort but it still doesnt work.
The files are still encrypted or damaged.

I guess you need to upload the PSD files and animations again.
Maybe its also necessary to remove the japanise characters in the folders.

2020-10-11 152816.png

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP updated with full sets for terms 1-10.

I suspect that some sets have already been compressed because many tutorial and process vids were already in 720p. So I haven't been able to gain much space (apart for term 2 that was still in 1080p).

Reactions: Androm3dus

dracoryu

Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone, for some reason the only animations that doesn’t work are the Tifa-cloud ones, anyone knows if there corrupted?

SAAVEDRA

Uploader
Aug 11, 2019
OP updated with full sets for terms 1-10.

I suspect that some sets have already been compressed because many tutorial and process vids were already in 720p. So I haven't been able to gain much space (apart for term 2 that was still in 1080p).
That Terms Are Terrible Compressed, For Example:
-Terms 01-03 In The Op Weighs 6.5Gb And My Version Of Terms 01-03 Weighs 12.8Gb
-Terms 04-05 In The Op Weighs 6.88Gb And My Version Of Terms 04-05 Weighs 8Gb
-Terms 06-07 In The Op Weighs 8.47Gb And My Version Of Terms 06-07 Weighs 9.5Gb
I Don't Check The Next Terms But Maybe It's The Same Case :/

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
That Terms Are Terrible Compressed, For Example:
-Terms 01-03 In The Op Weighs 6.5Gb And My Version Of Terms 01-03 Weighs 12.8Gb