lenteja

Aug 16, 2020
Hello,
One quick question, the Term 132 - 133 will be upload?. I see the post of Despicable Thief but has a password.
Anyone can share it?
Thanks

lenteja

Aug 16, 2020
Another question. If I became a Patreon in his main site, the tier 2 is enought to get Term 132 - 133 or she send the new just the new terms?

RingOfFury

Mar 14, 2018
You will have to either get t4 and use that to get the old ones or buy it on gumroad (at very high prices). Otherwise you will get 134-135 next month

edit: I don't need to reup, apparently the link is working again so you can go and get it now

Last edited:
Reactions: lenteja

hyun50

Jan 12, 2020
Anyway, about the term reward. Does it also include a new tutorial (not a psd) ? (is that make sense)
Or
What's the latest tutorial does she have ? and what term is that ?

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Okay so since this thread is getting pretty popular I thought it might be nice to have a place which is more conducive to conversation so I thought about creating a Discord server for patreon art shares, for now, no requirements to join whatsoever.

Just request whatever you want, ask any questions about the terms and I'll do my best to post the links on the server to my mega accounts. discord is now closed for a short period of time apologies

Again no worries don't have to join at all, just a curious experiment of mine, will probably fail and I might close it down at any time.

Last edited:

lenteja

Aug 16, 2020
Okay so since this thread is getting pretty popular I thought it might be nice to have a place which is more conducive to conversation so I thought about creating a Discord server for patreon art shares, for now, no requirements to join whatsoever.

Just request whatever you want, ask any questions about the terms and I'll do my best to post the links on the server to my mega accounts:

Again no worries don't have to join at all, just a curious experiment of mine, will probably fail and I might close it down at any time.
Great Reinoso. I downloaded everyfolder from you. Already sign in to sakimichan patreon and i will join to your discord. If you need help just ask me to sahre the photos.

th0du0

Jul 28, 2020
Pirate got pirated lol. You share stuff from a pirate site and then complain people in turn share the link? I can't believe it.
Seriously...how fucking stupid do you have to be to not see the irony in this? The sadder part is how many people are begging him not to leave :KEK:

If you're going to share shit here, expect others to do the same. What even is the fucking point of crying about it? We pirates have zero right to distribute, let alone whine.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I will update OP. The problem with Saki is that her vids are in 1080p, hence the fucking huge size of the collection. I will reencode the vids in a lower resolution to make it easier to download. I will also separate jpg from other files as most people are only interested in the pictures.

savannahsavage

Aug 6, 2020
I will update OP. The problem with Saki is that her vids are in 1080p, hence the fucking huge size of the collection. I will reencode the vids in a lower resolution to make it easier to download. I will also separate jpg from other files as most people are only interested in the pictures.
thanks :) and yea, it's size hogging. wish she would take the time to learn how to rescale/save in better formats. make all that money and you can't hire someone to help you out?

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
I usually use 'format factory' and convert the videos into MKV HEVC x265. It greatly reduces the file size even with the same resolution.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I usually use 'format factory' and convert the videos into MKV HEVC x265. It greatly reduces the file size even with the same resolution.
Yeah, I'll see. Moreover these tutorial vids have very little movements, so compression work very well for them. I've been able to save up to 95% with these.

Anybody has a link for terms 1-100?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes