Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Hi Reionseo
Nah I think I just forgot to move the psds. I have now moved every single file in the folder out of it and back in, do you want to check if that makes a difference? Sorry about the trouble I forgot that the psds had the same issue.

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
Same error, I was able to see the files for a split second in the main folder when you were moving them. PSDs wise.
Corrected the PSD files as well now sorry about that, if there's still issues look for Despicable Thief's post which is also term 132 and 133 it's a GDrive link in the previous folders with a password that's the title.

nero11780

Sep 23, 2020
no friend they still do not work download term 130 131 and 132 and 133 continues to appear damaged

Last edited:

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
no friend they still do not work download term 130 131 and 132 and 133 continues to appear damaged
uhhh have you tried from computer, because sometimes if you play from the phone it might not work. If it still doesn't work, look for a google drive link on the previous pages called Youwillnevergetit by Despicable thief. The password is the title.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
What's the diff between full sets and pictures only? What should I Download?
Unless you want to make pictures yourself by using Photoshop, you can download the pictures only. However, in her more recent sets she included animations and there are missing. Come back later when I finish uploading everything.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Hunterofhuntress

Jul 13, 2020
Please use the following links I have uploaded. I have uploaded this for your convenience otherwise you would have to scroll through pages and pages to find the terms. I've spent more than a dozen hours trying to find content for the following packs and compiling them into a convenient mega link for you to download. And I'm still missing a few JPGS + PSDS for the first around 60 terms.

The first lesson here is you have to do a lot of reading to find the appropriate terms in the comments. Read the previous posts, read the previous pages looking for links. First page links are almost never up to date and they aren't in this case.

Also be patient and don't ask for the terms unless you're 100% sure they're not here by the date. They only come once each month and Sakimichan is 5th October sometimes later, check her patreon for the date. Also, no one is obligated to upload anything. So anything they do is above and beyond and if they choose not to upload, well I guess too bad.

If you're looking for speedpaint videos look for SAAVEDRAs posts, but beware speedpaint videos are huge. Just from term ~60 - 110 is about 300GB+ so I would advise to avoid them unless you really want them.

For new people, please use these links
Terms 1-131: (jpgs and psds only)
Mega

Sakimichan Terms 132-133 courtesy of BigCityBoiz2510, please give him your thanks
Mega

As always you can share my links as they are on burner accounts, but please do not somewhere like Reddit with auto DMCA.
Thank you so much!

JoJoPlants

Aug 27, 2019
uhhh have you tried from computer, because sometimes if you play from the phone it might not work. If it still doesn't work, look for a google drive link on the previous pages called Youwillnevergetit by Despicable thief. The password is the title.
Sadly the link is downed

Tecton

May 25, 2017
It's always annoying when people lump all the works together instead of keeping them divided by term. Makes it a pain in the ass to see what you're missing at a glance.

My inner librarian is pissed.

Reactions: lazychicken

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It's always annoying when people lump all the works together instead of keeping them divided by term. Makes it a pain in the ass to see what you're missing at a glance.

My inner librarian is pissed.
Well I'm adding all the terms now.

Reactions: Tecton
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes