rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean by the last ones in the list, do you mean the latest 11 terms 94-105? Sorry for being a bother.
The list under 'Full sets'.

mycroftalex

Apr 3, 2020
Terms will be here when have to... if u want those wait... Those terms aren't out yet, Sakimi releases terms every month on day 5th, so you'll have to wait 'till day 7 or 8 to be released here (sometimes less), if u want it before, pay for it in patreon.
Thanks for info

andddddd

Jul 17, 2020
I mean those asking for the new terms...pls understand sakimichan releases her terms past the 5th of every month. Also hint hint, read the thread if you guys are actually interested in the terms so you guys can know what's up. its not like there's much talked about here except for the terms :3 the last page of the thread is usually a good way to start. Once again I'll uploading term 135 here.
hehe thankkkk
I'm ready for term 134 also as 135. Maybe other know that I might be the only one crazy over boys hehe both of new terms also have male which is...
THIS IS WHAT I'M WAITING FORRR :DDDD

sckenzy

Oct 28, 2020
Anybody knows where I can find the covers of her sets? Gumroad only has the covers for the old sets (up to 34) and her Tumblr stops at 109 (and several are missing before that).
Like this one:
View attachment 884496
Her deviantart has some

And also her artstation as well

jiafei

Aug 25, 2020
Some buy in this website of sakimichan it's pretty missing

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
Alright here's Term 135 as promised. Everything is in here. The only issue is that sakimichan once again only uploaded 2 process videos for this term. It seems like she's planning to have live streams and have part of those live streams as part of the process however I am unsure. I will come back with term 136...since I already stuck around for another term. I hope i'm not disappointed again ba.

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
Ugh okay yeah I lowkey regret buying. I bought it mostly to see the process of hades and i was let down. Because she doesn't even have process photos or anything. Ahh and all the NSFW is lacking flavor. regrets regrets ba ba ba. I hope you guys are enjoying it thou. Maybe term 136 will be better. See ya next month.

Reactions: Nograde
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes