シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020
Do you think Sakimi-chan hasn't updated the missing content and audio in 134-135 because she's busy working on November's terms?

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
Do you think Sakimi-chan hasn't updated the missing content and audio in 134-135 because she's busy working on November's terms?
No I think she just spent too much time on the tutorial (6 hours long) and too much time on her animations. Tbh I don't even like those animations but ever since she started doing them her work had dropped a lot of quality and quantity. I pay for her work because I like seeing her color, and because of the tutorials. but when what's the point in even being interested anymore if she doesn't even wanna give that anymore? :/ I mean idk I'm sticking around for term 136 so I'm hoping to see more videos and more files...

Reactions: Nograde

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020
At this point, I want to AT LEAST get the official HD SFW pin-up of Lisa if that's the only image that's missing.

If any of Sakimi-chan's patreons see this, I want to ask you:

Based on what you saw in the previews in Sakimi-chan's Patreon, are there any other images missing when you got the email for terms 134-135?

How many variations (SFWs and NSFWs) is each pin-up suppose to have in terms 134-135?

Last edited:

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
At this point, I want to AT LEAST get the official HD SFW pin-up of Lisa if that's the only image that's missing.

If any of Sakimi-chan's patreons see this, I want to ask you:

Based on what you saw in the previews in Sakimi-chan's Patreon, are there any other images missing when you got the email for terms 134-135?

How many variations (SFWs and NSFWs) is each pin-up suppose to have?
it varies! but in the past two terms along with the current to terms...we have been lacking A LOT. like a lot of files. that's two month worth of terms (4) where she keeps missing files and at this point I think its intentional so idk what to say. I only had term 135.

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020
it varies! but in the past two terms along with the current to terms...we have been lacking A LOT. like a lot of files. that's two month worth of terms (4) where she keeps missing files and at this point I think its intentional so idk what to say. I only had term 135.
You mean we might be missing images in previous terms!?!?

Archer15

Jul 2, 2020
It's possible to share on google drive or something else please ? Because I can't download on Mega,it slows down my pc.

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
It's possible to share on google drive or something else please ? Because I can't download on Mega, it slows down my pc.
wdym? downloading from MEGA shouldn't slow down your pc as long as your on web. Sadly I use my google drive for other things and google drive shares your email so I lowkey do not feel up to showing everyone my info. Sorry bud

Reactions: Reij and Nograde

Hunterofhuntress

Jul 13, 2020
Alright here's Term 135 as promised. Everything is in here. The only issue is that sakimichan once again only uploaded 2 process videos for this term. It seems like she's planning to have live streams and have part of those live streams as part of the process however I am unsure. I will come back with term 136...since I already stuck around for another term. I hope i'm not disappointed again ba. Mega
Thank you very much!

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes