rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Alright here's Term 135 as promised. Everything is in here. The only issue is that sakimichan once again only uploaded 2 process videos for this term. It seems like she's planning to have live streams and have part of those live streams as part of the process however I am unsure. I will come back with term 136...since I already stuck around for another term. I hope i'm not disappointed again ba.
Send her a PM and perhaps she'll release it.

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020
Has Sakimi-chan responded about the missing content and audio in terms 134-135? I'm not part of her Patreon so I have no way of knowing.

Last edited:

Sundereign

Aug 18, 2019
I feel as if these two terms were pretty weak, she usually does a really great job with the breasts, but it felt kinda as if she didn't pour that much attention to certain body details as she usually would.

Hope she isn't feeling bad or something

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
I feel as if these two terms were pretty weak, she usually does a really great job with the breasts, but it felt kinda as if she didn't pour that much attention to certain body details as she usually would.

Hope she isn't feeling bad or something
Yeah i noticed Rosa's boobs looks kinda off, but as usual she drew awesome faces

Mira Juro Que

Sep 7, 2020
She just sent a message to her patreons with the Mona SFW that was missing. But no comment on anything else :/ so I guess it was intentional for so many things to be missing. Hoping that this next term isn't the same or else I'll just have to stop getting her terms ba.

Reactions: Nograde
May 21, 2019
She just sent a message to her patreons with the Mona SFW that was missing. But no comment on anything else :/ so I guess it was intentional for so many things to be missing. Hoping that this next term isn't the same or else I'll just have to stop getting her terms ba.
so did u get the Mona SFW

シュマコ

Feb 12, 2020
What about the missing SFW Lisa pin-up and the malfunctioning audio in some of the animations?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes