Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MonkeyDdragon

Apr 23, 2023
hi guys I come with a topic that I know is quite controversial, I'm new to the forum so I really don't know if it is forbidden to post this, but I wanted to share with you some art that I have done with AI in the Sakimichan style If this bothers someone, I apologize, my intention is not to offend any artist, on the contrary, I wanted to show you this since I really appreciate the work you do, And if you say so, I will never post anything related to ia again.
Ps: I know it's not in hd, it's a bit complicated to scale it to high definition but if you like it I can try to solve that

Ganyu, pink lingerie set, nsfw, sakimichan style
dreamerland_1682154537559.jpg

ShounenPower

Oct 11, 2020
hi guys I come with a topic that I know is quite controversial, I'm new to the forum so I really don't know if it is forbidden to post this, but I wanted to share with you some art that I have done with AI in the Sakimichan style If this bothers someone, I apologize, my intention is not to offend any artist, on the contrary, I wanted to show you this since I really appreciate the work you do, And if you say so, I will never post anything related to ia again.
Ps: I know it's not in hd, it's a bit complicated to scale it to high definition but if you like it I can try to solve that

Ganyu, pink lingerie set, nsfw, sakimichan style
View attachment 2566636
Typically, I have nothing against AI but if you did not mentioned it I would have never guessed this is "supposed" to be Sakimichan's style which in reality it is not. I mean Sakimichan's art is semi-realistic which by chance all AI-generic art fall into and this art falls into that category without not exception, it shares no common points in lighting or sharing. It does look nice but that's pretty much it.

Reactions: XenoHaze
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote