Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Absinthe666

Oct 3, 2019

Absinthe666

Oct 3, 2019
Hi, can someone please remove the watermarks in the attached images? There are two watermarks: one on Belfast's stockings (her right stocking, or the left stocking when looking from our POV), and one on the bottom-right side of the image (i.e., the one with the Patreon logo). If there are any other watermarks, please edit them out, too, if you can.

Many thanks in advance! :D

mariko.1987

Aug 28, 2022
Hello, can anyone help me remove the watermark below and black text box on the top right?. Than you so much in advance

mokpt

Jun 29, 2022
Hi, can someone please remove the watermarks in the attached images? There are two watermarks: one on Belfast's stockings (her right stocking, or the left stocking when looking from our POV), and one on the bottom-right side of the image (i.e., the one with the Patreon logo). If there are any other watermarks, please edit them out, too, if you can.

Many thanks in advance! :D
sorry, if you don't like

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Absinthe666

Oct 3, 2019
sorry, if you don't like

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

I love it, thanks mokpt ! I had actually also attempted to edit the images on my own (using GIMP), but I could only remove the watermark on Belfast's leg (stocking); I couldn't remove the red Patreon logo and watermark on the bottom-right corner of the images.

So, just curious, what software (and what technique) did you use to remove the watermarks?

mokpt

Jun 29, 2022
I just redraw the draft, I just do it in my spare time . but that means lost more time

nume

Mar 6, 2019
Sure I got tier3 btw. How can I upload?
Most people here will be happy with just the images. Compress and then upload them to a file sharing website, you can use those from the op on the main sakimichan thread and just post the link there.
Thanks.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I requested these previously but no one replied but has anyone tried removing the watermarks from either the nemona or elizabeth from bioshock sets yet?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote