Fan Art SakimiChan editing and fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shoopdawhooperz

Jun 29, 2022
This may be a long shot, but would someone know how to remove the dick from this Hinata picture? I love the cum picture, but hate that it's just in my face haha. I will also post the w/o cum picture because maybe that would help hinata_nsfw2_No_WM.png
hinata_nsfw4_No_WM.png

Reactions: Riki99 and qqslg

Moores

Nov 22, 2017

can someone edit this to remove the paenus? :|

Absinthe666

Oct 3, 2019
Hi, this is my first post here :D. Can someone please edit the Kiriko images (attached) to remove the watermarks on the bottom-left and bottom-right corners of the images? I could not find these images edited before on this thread. Thanks in advance!

Also, if you have time, can you also edit the images such that it meets the following requirements: clear view of Kiriko's vagina (no butt plug), no semen on her body, no furry tail, no blade (Kunai) in her mouth, blue eyes, and (1) bare nipples only as well as (2) with nipple tape/stickers? I would assume this would just be a mix and match of different images, but I'm not so good at editing so I would greatly appreciate the help!

BTW, thank you for all the editing work you guys have already done for SakimiChan's other works! I'm a big fan, hehe.

mokpt

Jun 29, 2022
Hi, this is my first post here :D. Can someone please edit the Kiriko images (attached) to remove the watermarks on the bottom-left and bottom-right corners of the images? I could not find these images edited before on this thread. Thanks in advance!

Also, if you have time, can you also edit the images such that it meets the following requirements: clear view of Kiriko's vagina (no butt plug), no semen on her body, no furry tail, no blade (Kunai) in her mouth, blue eyes, and (1) bare nipples only as well as (2) with nipple tape/stickers? I would assume this would just be a mix and match of different images, but I'm not so good at editing so I would greatly appreciate the help!

BTW, thank you for all the editing work you guys have already done for SakimiChan's other works! I'm a big fan, hehe.
I don't do bulk editing, I've edited the ones you want to mention
1.png 2.png 3.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote