り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Sakura Knight is a comedic yuri visual novel set in a fantasy world. Adventurous young Estelle dreams of becoming a knight, just like her famous mother, Cressida – but her journey is far more difficult than she ever anticipated!
The land of Lemuria was once in turmoil. Ruled over by the evil demon queen, Gunhild, the people lived every day in fear and strife… until the brave female knight, Cressida, destroyed her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-03
Release Date: 2020-02-01
Developer: Winged Cloud -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Chinese
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Sequel: Sakura Knight 2
Store:
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

1.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg cg11_a.png cg12_a.png hcg2.png hcg4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly this is the only way I will play any Winged Cloud game considering all the crap they have pulled in the past, including not paying artist & firing people for something their not even in charge of.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Nice artwork !

Iv been wondering for a while now, will we ever see another game (hopefully this time finished) such as Divine Arms ? You saw the flawless animation there, why no one is doing that ?

Everytime i see games such as this one with stunning artwork, just makes me cry from inside remembering it :confused:

Silius

Jan 22, 2018
Honestly this is the only way I will play any Winged Cloud game considering all the crap they have pulled in the past, including not paying artist & firing people for something their not even in charge of.
Respect yo, lol? I share the same sentiment after they released Sakura Sadist which was an almost complete asset-rip of Sakura Cupid. I refused to buy any of their games after that, especially after I saw the video about them.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Dang if only it had futa...and yet again the artist behind these amazing HCG won't show the genitals so...wait maybe there is futa but we just don't see it lol yeah that might be it haha xD, maybe those girls doing the 69 on the last screenshot are deepthroating each other's futa dick.

Last edited:

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Images are fine. I hate this developer. Wish they would actually show what is going on in images instead of the implied sexuality.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Dang if only it had futa...and yet again the artist behind these amazing HCG won't show the genitals so...wait maybe there is futa but we just don't see it lol yeah that might be it haha xD, maybe those girls doing the 69 on the last screenshot are deepthroating each other's futa dick.
Yeah I really don't get the point in extremely crisp, awesome artwork like this that just doesn't show anything...

Japan's relationship with Yuri is super weird, there's barely any Yuri content in their games and it's always extremely tame. You can have girls being double penetrated by giant wolf monsters in glorious detail but the one Yuri scene in the whole game is just another girl rubbing the MC's tits until she has an orgasm and...well that's all you get fucko.
You want to see a womans tongue touch a vagina? Screw you, that's forbidden!

I was super excited seeing this but looking at the images came off with an "Oh, one of those" feeling. Damn shame.