Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Looks like another 'Softcore' from them... Well, at least more Yuri content.

I'd love a sequel to Sakura Fantasy. That was left on a cliffhanger.
That won't get any sequals. As I heard, the writer of that story isn't in the group anymore. So the possibility is slim. Would also like a sequal.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Looks like another 'Softcore' from them... Well, at least more Yuri content.

That won't get any sequals. As I heard, the writer of that story isn't in the group anymore. So the possibility is slim. Would also like a sequal.
Actually, wasn't it Sakura Fantasy "Chapter 1" ?? That's a huge dissappointment :(

torinone

Feb 2, 2019
There will be no sequel to Fantasy and Dungeon.

Yes, Fantasy’s writer is no longer employed by Winged Cloud, as someone’s information suggests.

Dungeon's sequel? Yes, it would be shining, but considering that it was made by plagiarizing the code of Demon Master Chris, It's really a fat chance that the game beyond is made from the Winged Cloud.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Sigh I'm really doing my best effort to like their VNs, despite the lack of story ('Sakura Swim Club' and 'Sakura Dungeon' were the first Sakura VNs I've played from Winged Cloud and ouf did I love them), though after experiencing a PTSD (yeah I really had to go that far to describe the sensation I felt that time) from 'Sakura
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
It’s been while since I buy a Sakura game on steam still waiting to this day of a sequel to fantasy yeah that game ended with a cliffhanger and dungeon man that game 100% Yuri

Lucci

Sep 25, 2017
Sakura Knight [v1.0] .apk

Remind me if it has an error.

Oct 6, 2019
Japan's relationship with Yuri is super weird, there's barely any Yuri content in their games and it's always extremely tame. You can have girls being double penetrated by giant wolf monsters in glorious detail but the one Yuri scene in the whole game is just another girl rubbing the MC's tits until she has an orgasm and...well that's all you get fucko.
You want to see a womans tongue touch a vagina? Screw you, that's forbidden!
It is as though the Japanese cannot comprehend sex when it is not some ridiculous over-the-top fetish, almost like what a thirteen year-old kissless virgin boy who lives on DeviantArt might imagine sexual encounters to be like.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
It is as though the Japanese cannot comprehend sex when it is not some ridiculous over-the-top fetish, almost like what a thirteen year-old kissless virgin boy who lives on DeviantArt might imagine sexual encounters to be like.
It's only how Japan see yuri itself. If you dig further into the hitsory, you will find the answer. In Japan it's more about love between girls instead of having the head between the others legs.
I don't mind either.

Silius

Jan 22, 2018
Respect yo, lol? I share the same sentiment after they released Sakura Sadist which was an almost complete asset-rip of Sakura Cupid. I refused to buy any of their games after that, especially after I saw the video about them.
Okay, after playing the game to 100% and a few days of work occupying my time, I think I can say that this isn't the worst Sakura game I've played among Winged Cloud's entries, but make no mistake, I don't find it purchase worthy. IMO, only Fantasy, Dungeon, Swim Club, and I suppose Angel are worthy of the position. I'd still rank this game a low 5 or a high 4 with Sakura Fantasy being what I consider the best Sakura game from Winged Cloud at about 6.5, rivaled with Dungeon. I played the game with the expectation of the bar being set at an obscenely low level, and I suppose I can say that I'll stick around only for Rune. But it does nothing to really make me enthusiastic to play. Not when there are better games in the market at the same price or even cheaper.