3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0__1_.png

Overview:
Salem World: Hundreds of years after the witch trials,
Salem has evolved but at its core, will forever be the city of sorcery.
As the hate between humans and monsters grows,
the fate of the world of Salem rests on the misadventures of I.N.S. agents
Elden “Braga” Affric and Steven Middleton.
Will you choose to save Salem, or light the fuse to destroy it?​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-27
Release Date: 2019-03-27
Developer: Zombie Studios
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

0__3_.png 0__4_.png 0__6_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tried this out but after awhile I stopped trying to read that red on white like background as it was very hard to read and just looked at the picture instead. Then I edited Eric's name to Dickless wonder as that is what I change that dried up overused name to.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey everyone, so I'm the writer of this here game. If you guys have any questions about it, the writing, the future, AEW, NTR, Batman, Frank Miller's Daredevil, Satan or Scooby Doo, ask away!

Just to give a little background on how I'm approaching this game, it's kind of like those Amazon/Netflix original shows, where 8 episodes build up a season. In this case, the first eight updates will build up a season after which divergences in the story will become more apparent. In the first update, small increments are done to variables but they give a hint at to possible future divergences. This first season will stay mostly grounded and will deal around the mystery of the murder, Braga's investigation of it and how the situation in Salem affects Steven Middleton. The characters will be humans or cambions, I've hinted at some other mythological creatures but they will not show up in this first 'season'.

The inspiration behind this 'season' on my behalf would probably be a show on Netflix called the Alienist, dealing with the investigation of a serial killer in New York City during the time that Theodore Roosevelt was police commissioner. The other largest influence was probably the Salem show, off of which the story even operates as kind of a spiritual sequel. The astute will likely note influence also drawn from Travis Beachem's unused film script A Killing on Carnival Row - in fact, my first working title before Salem World was in fact A Killing in Salem. Whether or not I draw more from the Carnival Row show on Amazon Prime is a maybe, since while there was a lot I liked about that show, there was some stuff I found unnecessary.

Now, I'm sure there'll be some questions on the role of mythology in the game. A big question I myself had was, what role will Satan play? Unless you've lived under a rock your whole life, Satan is the Devil, a fallen angel who rebelled against God. You want more knowledge than that, go read Paradise Lost. All I'll say is, that while Satan will be present, he will not be seen in this first 'season' to avoid going too deep into the mythology. His presence will be more corporeal and will be acted out through agents. As such, the primary focus will not be on him but instead on Lilith, the mother of all demons. If you've played the Prince of Persia games, then you would know that in the remake game, the shadow God Ahriman was a focus. A demon by the same name will also play a prominent role inspired by the Ahriman in that game.

Now, as for certain fetishes. There are some that people love and some that people hate. I'm not going to discourage arguments or discussion about them as long as they don't violate the rules of the forum. Unless there are further questions on the topic, what I'll say is this, I assess the fetish that goes into the game based on four rules: (1) User Demand - do a majority of users want to see this in the game? (2) - will this lead to the game being more profitable? (3) - is it feasible to add this into the game while maintaining what is already intended? (4) - most importantly, does it fit the story. Rule #4 is much more important than the other three because if it's logical to do it, then I will not hesitate.

To give some more knowledge on where I'm approaching this whole game from, I'll redirect you guys to some other games on here as well: A Wife and Mother is the situation I'm hoping we avoid. I like that game, I like it's renders and I like it's story, but the problem is that there's no character progression, the main character remains repulsed by sexual situations all throughout and the creep towards her to getting where the users want is slower than solifluction. So, we are not making a character study as if I wanted to write a novel, I'd go self-publish on Amazon. Where It All Began or My Wife's A Star on the other hand, are the kind of games that manage to progress the plot hand in hand with their protagonist's sexual nature - however, development time on those games is skewed and not very fulfilling, also something I'd like to avoid. Then there's Culture Shock, this game spends so much time dealing with dream scenarios that it makes playing the game off putting just because the longer a dream sequence goes, the less you know the real plot will progress. So, my point of view is, the faster the dream sequences go by in terms of renders done, the better and you'll see this in V0.02. Flashbacks and flashforwards are different since they can be used to directly inform present day decisions, see My Future Wife for an example that could be doing this a lot better than it does. Also, wanton protagonist sexuality, where this dude can fuck his mom, two sisters and somehow have healthy incest babies is just not going to happen... but these are witches, so don't discount incest and don't discount harems from appearing.

Regardless, happy witch hunting!

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hey everyone, so I'm the writer of this here game. If you guys have any questions about it, the writing, the future, AEW, NTR, Batman, Frank Miller's Daredevil, Satan or Scooby Doo, ask away!
Alright i have a question about planned content. Specifically the definition of pregnancy. Will the main character get to impregnate any of the women or does pregnancy mean the main character has sex with an already pregnant woman?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Alright i have a question about planned content. Specifically the definition of pregnancy. Will the main character get to impregnate any of the women or does pregnancy mean the main character has sex with an already pregnant woman?
Impregnation as of now, the latter might be implemented later depending on how the game turns out. Now, whether that impregnation comes to bear fruit is another matter...

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Impregnation as of now, the latter might be implemented later depending on how the game turns out. Now, whether that impregnation comes to bear fruit is another matter...
I will definitely add this game to my watch-list and see how it develops.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes