• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think you guys are off to a good start and as you learn the renders will improve. Nice script so far. A little confused about campions and halflings, and Voldemort’s kid sister, and where they all rank in the hierarchy.
So, halflings are half-demons, born to a human and a demon. They’re Prime Cambions - beings of great power and I’ll get more into them as the game progresses.

What the game has presented as cambions are the descendents of the halflings themselves. They are the unintended consequence of halflings, campions are rejects in magical society. They live as prostitutes, labourers, janitors and do menial jobs meant to keep them down. They must hide their heritage to regular humans - called innocents by witches.

The creepy looking witch is Chief Antero. The next update will get more into where she fits in this society and the structure of it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wasn't expecting much from this it looks a little rough around the edges but overall it seems okay, an interesting storyline that's enough to have me invested so far. Looking forward to see some more.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, bear in mind everyone that this is just a teaser, not even a full preview, to show everybody that work is still ongoing. The full update will have a lot more than this.

Reactions: Gentoo

VelvetUnderground

Oct 7, 2017
A very promising start to an occult-oriented adult entertainment game. The writer's research and references had me blowing the dust off three books from the back shelf: Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology, Malleus Maleficarum (available free online 726 pages, wiki it and you'll find the English translation at bottom of the wikipedia article in .pdf format) and my old favorite from college, The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft and Demonology.

It was time well-spent with some old dusty friends.

Thanks and best of luck with your game, Zombie_Studios and Drexelhand

Reactions: Zombie_Studios

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
The I.N.S. was disbanded almost two decades ago. lol Guessing this is a different thing...

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Salem World Version 0.2
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Reactions: vgyew

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good update although I'm a little worried at Eric seemingly following Elizabeth what is he really up to I wonder and will Braga find out.

Reactions: Zombie_Studios

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Good update although I'm a little worried at Eric seemingly following Elizabeth what is he really up to I wonder and will Braga find out.
When I got to writing that scene, I was still debating writing Eric in as a romantic foil to Braga - somebody who would get Elizabeth if she broke up with Braga. However, through the creative process I ended up coming with a bigger role for Eric, one that wouldn't make that work. So, that scene comes from me wanting to stick with him in his original role but acknowledging that it won't work and moving him away from it.

If we do get to a third part, well... we'll just see where the story takes us.

Reactions: vgyew and Mormont

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah, I've lost contact with the renderer. I'm assuming he is done.
Sad if true. The story in this one was good.

I was really waiting for more content in both this one but especially his other game "How I got my Friend (Sister) Pregnant"

Hope both of you keep working together, but the fact that he's been offline since 7th of April is not looking good.

For your sakes though, you deserve another title to work on as a writer, you did a good job on this project (at least what was out so far).

Reactions: Jimbog

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This can probably safely be marked as abandoned at this point. I've had no contact with the dev since the last update. It was an honour working with him. So, for those wondering where the story may have been going: Braga and Steven were going to conduct two separate investigations that would have convalesced around the murders of the demon spawn. It would then turn out that Eric was the murderer working to summon Lilith and the reason for his divorce from Braga's fiancee was that she had experimented on him in their marriage to turn him into a vessel for Hell energy - hence the part in the last part where he admits he still loves her but could not be with her. Had we gotten that far, I had plans for subsequent chapters that would have included fetishes like pregnancy and such. Alas, it is what it is.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Such a shame :( Drexelhand are you writing anything else? The story was ramping up to be great. If anything, the bad sex scenes were a distractiom.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes