• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The story seems interesting, but the font gets annoying and difficult to read after a while. There are also some blurry renders in there. I probably won't follow the game because I'm not a fan of the multiple protagonist aspect, it just takes away any sense of immersion for me, but it has potential so good luck to the devs.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This one has some real possibilities and look forward to the next release. The red script is a bit hard to read but that’s about the only issue so far.

Reactions: Zombie_Studios

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Wow we just got a low rating on renders..... Is he right, do they look like something from 20 years ago and I need to hire an artist?

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
This one has some real possibilities and look forward to the next release. The red script is a bit hard to read but that’s about the only issue so far.
We talked about that and look to change it in the next edition.

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
See if the test is better on this version and if it is I'll post the other links, we can get them up on more host and update the game.

Zombie_Studios

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I will try. my phone is 2016th flagship LG model. (LG V20)
They were using Really old chips in the model

My iPhone 5S I had for nearly 10 years, the battery finally gave out and I got a new one but IT was 64bit even.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can u
They were using Really old chips in the model

My iPhone 5S I had for nearly 10 years, the battery finally gave out and I got a new one but IT was 64bit even.
Can u use please Anonfile / nopy / workuplod for uploading games ???

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
First: Good Luck Zombie_Studios and Drexelhand

I haven't played the Game.
So, im only judging by the Preview Pics.

1. Pic: The Hands are very pixelated. Backround looks cheap
2. Pic: Is ok
3. Pic: I love Redheads, but she looks kinda ..... plastic. The oversized Book literally doesnt fit in this Picture.
4. Pic: Best of All. Hair looks pretty good.
5. Pic: This does not look like they enjoy what they are doin'
7. Pic: Overall ok, even tho her Face looks weird. And maybe another Haircolor? Even tho i like the Fact it's no typical Color.

Sorry, but the Preview Pics don't tell me: Play this!

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
First: Good Luck Zombie_Studios and Drexelhand

I haven't played the Game.
So, im only judging by the Preview Pics.

1. Pic: The Hands are very pixelated. Backround looks cheap
2. Pic: Is ok
3. Pic: I love Redheads, but she looks kinda ..... plastic. The oversized Book literally doesnt fit in this Picture.
4. Pic: Best of All. Hair looks pretty good.
5. Pic: This does not look like they enjoy what they are doin'
7. Pic: Overall ok, even tho her Face looks weird. And maybe another Haircolor? Even tho i like the Fact it's no typical Color.

Sorry, but the Preview Pics don't tell me: Play this!
All I can say is, try it, try it, you may like it. Or, wait for the next few versions to see that we are serious about delivering a quality game and make your judgement then.

Reactions: Horst_Kevin

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I think you guys are off to a good start and as you learn the renders will improve. Nice script so far. A little confused about campions and halflings, and Voldemort’s kid sister, and where they all rank in the hierarchy.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes