RPGM Completed Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution [Final] [PEACH CAT]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Gugino

May 18, 2017
Just finished this game but i can't find more then 14/16 scenes in last stage. Even when i talk to female neigbor who unlocks full gallery it still says 14/16.
in the park are 2 scenes then go to the hospital and heal you brother with money after that you can marry the doctor or fuck you brother or become marats bitch
the restaurant has a scene the club has 4 scenes or you can just go to your neighbor and let her unlock the entire gallery

Reactions: ponyguy

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Man, I like the art, and appreciate how this game is designed, but the story really kills any excitement for me. I can't stand stories where people in need get taken advantage of like this, it doesn't do anything just makes me sad. It's sort of just like kicking someone when they're down :/

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Unlike the two of you up there, I love stories where people in need get sexually taken advantage of.
All for little bro, Sally. Don't worry. You'll love it. Time to introduce you to the good life. :evilsmile:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Her job might be kinda hard but at least she earns a lot.Good game with nice nostalgic art by the way. :)

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I got the message
RPGVA Ace RTP required to run this game.

It seems there is two software required after all.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I got the message
RPGVA Ace RTP required to run this game.

It seems there is two software required after all.
Because you need to install the relative libraries/files. Check here.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nice, played through the whole game on japanese already.
It's like those [name]'s life games just a billion times better.

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Unlike the two of you up there, I love stories where people in need get sexually taken advantage of.
All for little bro, Sally. Don't worry. You'll love it. Time to introduce you to the good life. :evilsmile:
It's cool man, everyone likes different things, I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in there too :)

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes