RPGM Completed Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution [Final] [PEACH CAT]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Played this game before it was translated and really liked it. Still good but I actually like it less now that I know there are basically no options. Before I was just blindly stumbling around and trying to advance things so I didn't pay much attention to it.

Would have been sooo much better with a few different scene options depending on who popped your cherry. The option to do eveything except sex or be an anal slut only would have been really cool too. Even if that just meant leaving out a lot of scenes and adding a seperate end. Maybe an ending with the man/boy you are tutoring if you give up your virginity to him since he mentions marriage. A different AV scene if you lose your virginity on video, etc. So many possibilities that wouldn't have added much complexity unexplored.

Arenn

Dec 8, 2017
I've tried everything I can think of, I don't see any way to get into the city to do the tutoring?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've tried everything I can think of, I don't see any way to get into the city to do the tutoring?
If you've accepted the job all you should have to do is talk to the guard and either pay him or pleasure him. There's no other way in as far as I know. Maybe try doing some of the other jobs first, if you haven't already.

Arenn

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah, all I had to do was I guess find enough events to trigger something and the guard offered to let me in.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh oh. Looks like EWN's Patreon is gone. Man, and just when he made a post about translating Civilian Justice League 2. Bummer. :FeelsBadMan:

Akasaki10

Jun 15, 2017
Can anyone recommend other game like this. Pure girl become corrupt. Or a good netorare and exhibist game.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes