RPGM Completed Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution [Final] [PEACH CAT]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Have to agree, games like this or Melty's Quest (which is prolly the best one out there story and content wise) will always be bumped up when new people find them.

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.
Jan 18, 2018
This game is very good. Granted it's straightforward, but the quality of the artwork as well as the scenes themselves puts this game high on my list. I noticed that the developer, peach cat, has made a few games that look to be of comparable quality. I'll be keeping an eye out for any more of their games that wind up translated and on here.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
This game hit me out of nowhere. Yes, it's campy as hell in a pervy, old creepy man kind of way. It's un-realistic. The female MC has huge tits and is a pure virgin to start. But somehow, it works, it's enjoyable, and it's completely fucking filthy.

Normally I'm not into anime-style art, and I'm especially not into censorship...But after playing some of the more than disappointing current early access titles that are on the board right now, I got fed up and started doing some digging on the "Completed" list. While this game doesn't give you a lot of choice as a character (the game has a purpose, and it is to fuck you and fill you with cum as repeatedly as possible), it does has great writing and great visuals to work you through the story.

I'm not done with the game yet (Stage 4) but the nastiness that Sally (mine is re-named to Emmie) gets herself into is second to none, and the pacing of the action is unyielding. Unless you take breaks between your jobs to walk around aimlessly in the play area, you will be getting action. There's just no getting away from it. Your body will be used. Thoroughly. From forced sex to consensual, this game really covers all the bases, so much so that hopping from job to job almost gets so overly sexual that you wish there was a break to simply talk to someone who doesn't want to fuck you now and then..lol. I honestly can't believe I even typed that sentence after trying some of the newer releases that have come out lately that have so little sexual content in them they can hardly even be called an adult game. I'm not even kidding, in Sally's, every single guy I have encountered so far has sexually violated me in some way. lol...It's pretty outstanding just how relentless this game is with it! But again, it still manages to make it work.

All in all, Sally's plays well, it progresses well, you don't feel like you have to grind to get to the good stuff, and the writing is top notch, despite having a few words here and there feel redundant. If I could manage to get my hands on a script file (if someone tells me where it's located in the game files, I'd do it) I would edit a few things here and there to make the English feel more authentic. I'd also re-name the characters and remove the "Name-Chan" stuff that kind of tosses the immersion out the window. Other than that though, this one is definitely worth a play through.

It currently has 1 rating of 3 of 5 stars, but I'm going to toss a 5 of 5 at it. Because while it still has some issues, it does what it does surprisingly well. It's not something I'll play again once I'm done with it, because the story line isn't quite dark enough for my tastes and there's no real dialogue options other than occasionally being able to say no from time to time. But for what it is, it's a real gem.

Reactions: CVDO and Slaaneshi

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Man, I like the art, and appreciate how this game is designed, but the story really kills any excitement for me. I can't stand stories where people in need get taken advantage of like this, it doesn't do anything just makes me sad. It's sort of just like kicking someone when they're down :/
Same here. While I can enjoy some stories where a girl gets "corrupted", it's harder for this one. The poor girl saw her mother die, her father has become an alcoholic gambler, her brother is ill and unless she finds money to cure him, he'll die... To top it all off, she's kicked out of her house out of the blue, not given a single penny.

Add to that a world that wants to cover her with cum... I just feel too sad for the poor lass. She has no choice but to basically sell herself off to save her brother's life, and there's not a single extended hand to help her! Even the gatekeeper is making her pay to enter the place where she has to work, either with money or her body!

... Meh, and now I feel terrible.

Reactions: rin-aid

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
She'll tell you when she's picked up everything. If she hasn't done that, you haven't gotten everything, there are a few hard to find objects

Reactions: Ramen-

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Still such an underrated game. Been trying to find something this good for awhile now. Post suggestions of good prostitution games!

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
hmmmm im missing something, im on chapter 3, with 11/14 but can't find any new scenes... any tips?

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Can you sleep with gatekeeper first before you have to do all the others?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes