RPGM Completed Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution [Final] [PEACH CAT]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
SOS! What is this?
You can not read ? xD the error sounds simple enough.

Download and install all five programs, for the future - if you want to play this type of games ;-)

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Surprisingly underrated game, with great art, backstory, and a good progression system. That said, for some reason I couldn't find the game just by searching "sally", I guess the apostrophe has something to do with it.

Reactions: SunDogSun

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
any other games like these? I really enjoyed it and love these type of games although too linear. Other than that it's hard to find similar games, one that reminds me of is the detective girl of the steam city.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well not a bad game, a bit cheap i'd say, not so many cg and sometimes text not correspond with what is going on cg, the writing line are quite enjoyable and its easy to figure out what is going on, like i've said earlier there not that many cg but they have a good quality. Other than H scene there's not that much to do but there are random encounter, completing the game at 100% can be tricky you have to talk with any npc and hope that something will happen.

randa

May 7, 2017
i got the restaurant and tutoring quest, but how do i get back from the slums to the other side?
the gaurd won't let the MC trough.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes