Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 1, 2019
I see the project as a matter of time and patience rather than difficulty, since it doesn't depend on someone else's wishes and I don't have to meet goals or anything like that.

I believe the reason why people might think it will never come out is kinda my fault because when I finish implementing one thing I come up with two other ideas that might be good and end up implementing them in the mod (delaying the release), I could say that this "development hell" kindof has been the reason why the next version has been delayed so much in the past.

In fact, related to the above, the only reason I'm implementing mod support is to try to make myself see that I can't implement everything I can think of (like this was a private and personal project or smth) and leave other ideas for the future adding them as mod packages, because I'd never end up releasing a playable version.

But I totally understand what you mean, regardless if it ends up coming out or not, the knowledge I've gained on how the RPG Maker (RGSS) engine works internally is definitely a good thing :)
Watching your progress actually has me excited what you will implement more as you go on, the more time you work on this, the better the outcome will be
Hell youd be faster at working on more mods in the future with all the experience you gained with this one
And when the time comes, ill help with the art once again if needed

Reactions: tygct

madeupfakery2

Jun 28, 2021
Makes sense. Modding tools mean anyone can mess with that, maybe get some fun stuff out of it. And when that's done you can make the stuff you want. What would you focus on after the mods are in?

Reactions: tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Makes sense. Modding tools mean anyone can mess with that, maybe get some fun stuff out of it. And when that's done you can make the stuff you want. What would you focus on after the mods are in?
You mean after the mod system is implemented? I'll finish what I have left of the sex framework and probably refactor the code if needed, then release v0.2 test version.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes