D

Deleted member 973107

Can you make sana character model smaller? It is kind of weird when her single boob is bigger than my character.
Just go to the "Characters" folder in "Graphics" and resize the files that are Sana's sprites. Reducing them 50% their size should be enough.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
From what I can tell, Sana visits the bar sitting with dickhead Sabu and visits the old man for him to touch her tits regardless if her Frustration and Horny stats are at 0 or increased...which is weird, I expected her to put up resistance since she isn't frustrated and her lewd level is 0, so I feel even if both stats are in the negatives quite a bit, scenes still play out, I'm not sure if the hardcore NTR scenes play with 0 to -10 stats yet, I'll have to give it a look...still weird she goes through the scenes regardless both stats, I guess the higher the stat is, the more hardcore the scenes will be...not sure yet

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
From what I can tell, Sana visits the bar sitting with dickhead Sabu and visits the old man for him to touch her tits regardless if her Frustration and Horny stats are at 0 or increased...which is weird, I expected her to put up resistance since she isn't frustrated and her lewd level is 0, so I feel even if both stats are in the negatives quite a bit, scenes still play out, I'm not sure if the hardcore NTR scenes play with 0 to -10 stats yet, I'll have to give it a look...still weird she goes through the scenes regardless both stats, I guess the higher the stat is, the more hardcore the scenes will be...not sure yet
at least she doesn't have sex with old man if her stats are low but her going to bar is really frustrating... She is too naive I guess.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
at least she doesn't have sex with old man if her stats are low but her going to bar is really frustrating... She is too naive I guess.
Unfortunately its another shove in your face about how its a hardcore NTR game, would have loved if Sana had more brains to put up a fight or resistance if her stats were 0 and -10, would make it more on the challenging you to keep her loyal side

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Does anyone has the missing cgs on the game?

'''---------------------------

---------------------------
Unable to find file:

Graphics/Characters/主人公水着
OK
'''

Yoshiro

Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone has the missing cgs on the game?

'''---------------------------

Unable to find file:

Graphics/Characters/主人公水着
OK
'''
Try download the Translation, if it's the animation outside the gallery it should fixed it.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

XxKevinXXXX

Mar 21, 2019
anyone have recommendations for games like this one
i think some dude posted another game from breast mafia (and translated) on this thread
it was called me milf and shota i think

i do not know if there any more breast mafia games translated, but they all have really 't h i c c' girls, and you are always the male protagonist getting cucked

Reactions: OneWayMissile

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I found Me and Milf somewhere, its ok for what it is, you get your choice of 3 huge iconed, breasty milfs but the story seemed to be off. Never got the endings to fire off, if there are one. It's the usual get them pregnant, either you or someone else does it in front of you. Your "friend" who shows up to NTR you.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I found Me and Milf somewhere, its ok for what it is, you get your choice of 3 huge iconed, breasty milfs but the story seemed to be off. Never got the endings to fire off, if there are one. It's the usual get them pregnant, either you or someone else does it in front of you. Your "friend" who shows up to NTR you.
I dont think there is an ending you just go you days fucking the girls or let them get fucked

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That was pretty much my experience, they show up in hospital pregnant and its a different text if the child is yours or the rivals, I think (it's been awhile). More options for scenes and there is the futa milf...otherwise it was nothing special

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Anything else other than me milf and shouta?
Honestly it's decent at best
so far these two are the only breastmafia games that actually got a english "translation". if you can read jp / still wants to play the other ones, they should have like 4 other more games, you can find the list from the dev dl site link on the op. ulmf/animesharing/nyaa should have it

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
That was pretty much my experience, they show up in hospital pregnant and its a different text if the child is yours or the rivals, I think (it's been awhile). More options for scenes and there is the futa milf...otherwise it was nothing special
Me,milf and shota needs an scene room or walktrough. Also for how many days the girls get pregnant on their other games it was for 3 days but I think this one is like a week

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes