angel daniel

Mar 25, 2018
important to get the bandits out

you must beat toiawase that is in the mine above the villa you are looking for

you beat him 3 times the jail goes

but first of all you must have the ability to steal so that sana is with him in jail

furnacentr

Mar 23, 2019
I see that Atlas has gone and posted a translation, but I've been working on my own for quite a while and was unaware of it. Though it may be redundant, I'll post it here anyways. It's about 95% complete. I did not translate some of Milk's text, as I was never able to trigger her scenes without using the memory room. I also skipped some of the skill/battle text because it was very monotonous.

To apply the patch:
Unzip
Drag and drop all files into your Sana 1.5a folder.
Replace (72) files? (Yes, all)

Done!

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys i just noticed that via dlsite breast mafia (going on the official webpage and then to ci-en) has posted updates on what they are working on, does anyone knows if it is gonna be an update or a new game?
Basically he cancelled his project called "HOME" because the scope was too big and ambitious for him to pull off. He decided to reuse some of the art assets of it especially the western English teacher and the Nursing teacher mother to be used in his next game.

While not saying explicitly what his next game is about it's tagged with "#NTR" so it's save to say it's going to be a male protagonist NTR game.

XxKevinXXXX

Mar 21, 2019
I see that Atlas has gone and posted a translation, but I've been working on my own for quite a while and was unaware of it. Though it may be redundant, I'll post it here anyways. It's about 95% complete. I did not translate some of Milk's text, as I was never able to trigger her scenes without using the memory room. I also skipped some of the skill/battle text because it was very monotonous.

To apply the patch:
Unzip

Done!
really good translation!
do you plan on translating more breastmafia games?

furnacentr

Mar 23, 2019
really good translation!
do you plan on translating more breastmafia games?
No. I tried playing Me and Milf and Shota and it was a buggy pile of trash. Sana had a few bugs I tried to fix as well but it's really annoying to translate around them. BreastMafia's other games don't really interest me. There is another NTRRPG I want to translate but for now I need a break.

Kizuro

Apr 5, 2018

To apply the patch:
Unzip

Done!
Should have pinned this message on the first page so that more people could see and "use" this masterpiece to good use

Reactions: BloodyRelight

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
There is another NTRRPG I want to translate but for now I need a break.
Plsletitbeshadowcore plsletitbeshadowcore plsletitbeshadowcore.

N.P. : Yes, I know shadowcore already got a machine translation, but it's - y'know - machine translation.... It doesn't do the story - and ntr-tastic scenes- justice.

Reactions: Horalover

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
so there's some Sana x shota scenes that I cant find in-game. (it's the doggy style)

does someone know how to obtain it? I'm really confsued

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017

To apply the patch:
Unzip

Done!
is this compatible with atlus's patch (https://f95zone.to/threads/sana-v1-5a-breast-mafia.25644/post-1746433), that fixes the missing script error with the farmer sana sex scene?

furnacentr

Mar 23, 2019
is this compatible with atlus's patch (https://f95zone.to/threads/sana-v1-5a-breast-mafia.25644/post-1746433), that fixes the missing script error with the farmer sana sex scene?
I believe I fixed (all?) of the errors in the game, so no need to overlay another patch on top of it. I'd take that with a grain of salt as some friends have reported mixed results when applying my patch. Seems like the zip on f95 is not exactly the same as the one I used. (I think mine was from onlyhgames?)

Reactions: damnson1111

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I believe I fixed (all?) of the errors in the game, so no need to overlay another patch on top of it. I'd take that with a grain of salt as some friends have reported mixed results when applying my patch. Seems like the zip on f95 is not exactly the same as the one I used. (I think mine was from onlyhgames?)
I can confirm you fixed it all, I was able to play the entire game and finish it without problems .

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Why is this tagged loli? I haven't played it but every girl in the pictures looks like she could provide enough milk to stock a supermarket and looks around 30

Reactions: damnson1111

furnacentr

Mar 23, 2019
Why is this tagged loli? I haven't played it but every girl in the pictures looks like she could provide enough milk to stock a supermarket and looks around 30
Rose (the Bartender) is probably considered the "loli". She's definitely legal age and has a massive chest but she's like 4 feet tall.

Kizuro

Apr 5, 2018
Seems like the breast feeding scene number 1 and 2 got corrupted. Immediate crash on my part.
Also, regarding the JAIL SCENE from my experience you need to:
1. Defeat Sampin 3 times on the forest.
2. Gain enough scene with him at the town so that Sena could gain thievery skill.
3. Defeat the Warrior on the Mine 3 times.
4. Steal people money to the point that Sena got caught and go to jail.
5. See the Warrior scene at night where Hoang? doesnt work just yet.
6. Make some children with Sena (Legitimate Children, not NTR one), wait for her to birth her child so that Milk could come.
7. Unlock all her scene on the nursery (above the forest), either joining her on bath, making lunch, or some "Night Time" together and Sena breast feeding scene here.
8. With Sena, go to the south part of the village and spam "D" to the point of a scene spawn around afternoon above the souther merchant.
9. Just interact with it, the same as the gallery hint says.

Reactions: Attis

asdfatu

May 5, 2017
I finished the game and unlocked the house above the forest but the kids are not there. Can anybody help me please?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes