stone64

Jul 24, 2017
What's the frustation for? Is it for the hero? What does it do? And how do you get the h-scenes for the yellow hair big tits girl? Been looking for it
frustration is for sana if it gets high you get new scene of course you new high lewdness too. by yellow hair you mean rose?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
frustration is for sana if it gets high you get new scene of course you new high lewdness too. by yellow hair you mean rose?
Yeah the bar owner I have no idea how you trigger her h-scenes these game doesn't give a hint also is the only way to progress through h-scenes and main story are quests?

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah the bar owner I have no idea how you trigger her h-scenes these game doesn't give a hint also is the only way to progress through h-scenes and main story are quests?
For her scene i believe you have to talk with her in the church area at noon and give her something?
Maybe im wrong^^

zexer14

Oct 1, 2018
I already made her pregnant and unlocked the house though.... Can't find the kids in the house. Could this be a bug?
Maybe. Try getting her pregnant with the drugs you can buy or by making her have sex with someone else until she gets pregnant.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes