kaksois

Oct 29, 2018
For those who have the error:

"Script "Window_Message" line (num): NoMethodError occured. undefinded method "upcase" for nil:NilClass"

Apparently it is a translation error with the variables,in the link you have 2 document fixed i do not know if that correct all the bugs but at least mine is solved and did not create more errors XD.
you just have to download the documents then copy ->paste in the folder "Data" replacing the ones already in the folder
Hey can you tell me how did you fixed it? I get this error a lot when i mashine translate games.

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
Hey can you tell me how did you fixed it? I get this error a lot when i mashine translate games.
I already said it
Also most of the games that i correct have the same problem

Well i finished the "campain" today and yes the game have a few more errors, my uploaded files are corrections for the "map 38" and "system" files but later i discovered one error in the map 41 and i still have content to play.
*If someone wants to correct his game i recommend to download a translator and search for the text in the translator with this three " {,\,/ " symbols the two files and the error that i mentioned have the same problem: spaces between "{/" (like this "{ /" ) or "{\" (like this "{ \") in the story text.

AloofSloth

May 1, 2017
Is it possible for Sana to actually have children with the MC or any of the villagers? So far I've seen her get pregnant, then the doctor who is to deliver the kid has sex with her, causing a miscarriage, and then three days later she delivers the supposed-to-be-dead child alive and well and it gets shipped off to her mother's house.
Except... the house is always empty aside from the mother herself.

Does anyone have a screenshot or a save with children in the house? Because I'm genuinely convinced I'm either doing something horribly wrong, it's bugged, or the game Sana is low-key a ghost story.

Update: I managed to figure out the problem. If you get a hold of the untranslated Japanese version of the game and manually apply a translation to it, that seems to clear up the issue with the child disappearances. However, if you're using furnacentr's translation (which was very well done btw, huge props to you dude), you will get the NilClass pop-up error and the game will shut down upon entering any of Milk's h-scenes. A quick switch over to the machine translation or Atlasreborn's translation both will allow you to see the stuff with her.

It's interesting to know that this wasn't an intended part of the game though. I was like, "Wait, there are people who seem to be morally offended by how big the boobs in the game are, but there's not a word on this whole forced abortion arc? I mean, I can enjoy an ol' fashion late-term accidental abortion due to rampant sex as much as the next guy, but I was expecting a bit more controversy than this. Yeesh."

Last edited:

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
Is it possible for Sana to actually have children with the MC or any of the villagers? So far I've seen her get pregnant, then the doctor who is to deliver the kid has sex with her, causing a miscarriage, and then three days later she delivers the supposed-to-be-dead child alive and well and it gets shipped off to her mother's house.

Does anyone have a screenshot or a save with children in the house? Because I'm genuinely convinced I'm either doing something horribly wrong, it's bugged, or the game Sana is low-key a ghost story.

Update: I managed to figure out the problem. If you get a hold of the untranslated Japanese version of the game and manually apply a translation to it, that seems to clear up the issue with the child disappearances. However, if you're using furnacentr's translation (which was very well done btw, huge props to you dude), you will get the NilClass pop-up error and the game will shut down upon entering any of Milk's h-scenes. A quick switch over to the machine translation or Atlasreborn's translation both will allow you to see the stuff with her.

It's interesting to know that this wasn't an intended part of the game though. I was like, "Wait, there are people who seem to be morally offended by how big the boobs in the game are, but there's not a word on this whole forced abortion arc? I mean, I can enjoy an ol' fashion late-term accidental abortion due to rampant sex as much as the next guy, but I was expecting a bit more controversy than this. Yeesh."
where did u find milk??

polgol

Oct 25, 2019
Off-topic, but new Breast Mafia coming this month (end of the month if google translate it's correct):
Dude, thats some awesome news. I heard that Capone - the main artist of all Breast Mafia games leave the team and i was worried about their updates. Sadly i don't speak moonish and i wasnt able to make an investigation on their business.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Off-topic, but new Breast Mafia coming this month (end of the month if google translate it's correct):
Hope someone pick this one for translation fast, really excited to see what the game is about!

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019

I downloaded the 1.5 Raw version not 1.5a from nyaa
I downloaded the translation at post #35 from ulmf thread
I still cant trigger the baby scene after being pregnant twice talking to Sana's mom
But I can see the scene in the memory room now, but still it aint the same.

where did u find milk??
Sana's mom, after finishing guild quest and getting her pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironnitro

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
I downloaded the 1.5 Raw version not 1.5a from nyaa
I downloaded the translation at post #35 from ulmf thread
I still cant trigger the baby scene after being pregnant twice talking to Sana's mom
But I can see the scene in the memory room now, but still it aint the same.

Sana's mom, after finishing guild quest and getting her pregnant
wait get sana's mom pregnant or sana cause it looks like ur saying sana's mom ???

Dera20

Jul 8, 2019
i downloaded the game but it says i have to indicate a passwort.
could someone help me out?

Aug 23, 2017
More news, game released delayed to the end of November:
Breast Mafia says that there will be not more delays. (I read this with google translator)

Dude, thats some awesome news. I heard that Capone - the main artist of all Breast Mafia games leave the team and i was worried about their updates. Sadly i don't speak moonish and i wasnt able to make an investigation on their business.
There was a period of silence from Breast Mafia on ci-en between the dates of July 30 ( ) to September 28 ( ). Also, it seemed that they were going to use Live2D, but they decided to stop using it. And before that, they were making another game that they ended scrapping it for the new one (they are using some characters from the canceled one for the new game ).

Hope someone pick this one for translation fast, really excited to see what the game is about!
Me too!! However everyday I'm leaning to just start learning japanese...

i downloaded the game but it says i have to indicate a passwort.
could someone help me out?
Did you download from the front page? There should not problem or password with these files

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes