AloofSloth

May 1, 2017
I downloaded the 1.5 Raw version not 1.5a from nyaa
I downloaded the translation at post #35 from ulmf thread
I still cant trigger the baby scene after being pregnant twice talking to Sana's mom
But I can see the scene in the memory room now, but still it aint the same.
In the saved games of the raw version that you downloaded, there should be a 100% clear save in the first slot that has the main storyline completed. Load that up, go through all the "reward" h-scenes that are unlocked after completing the guild's quests for each area by using the bed in the MC's house and choosing to sleep with Sana. In the fourth and last of these scenes, Sana mentions that she's no longer taking the pill. Once pregnant, Milk will show up and talk about how she owns a house outside of town and that she'll watch over the kids. Go there, and there should now be three kids running around with all of the content there being be accessible.

Note: If, in the 100% cleared save that comes with the raw, Milk's house is already unlocked without you having to do anything, then you'll run into the problem with the children not showing up as you did before. An indicator to tell if your cleared save is the right one or not is if upon loading it up, if it starts in the memory room with Sana following you. If you start there, then you've got the right one.

Also, if by "the baby scene" you actually meant the scene where the doctor has sex with Sana while she's pregnant, then you can get that by waiting at the entrance of the clinic once Sana disappears after you get the pop-up message stating that she's pregnant. There should be one of those sparkling lights outside her room indicating that there's an h-scene there. The doctor will also be in the room. If there isn't, pass time until a full day passes whilst outside of the clinic until they appear. If the light still doesn't trigger after passing time for a whole day, then that may mean the MC was asleep whilst this scene was happening. In this case, you'll have to experiment with getting the "Sana got pregnant" pop-up at different times of the day until you're awake when the clinic scene is happening.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
In the saved games of the raw version that you downloaded, there should be a 100% clear save in the first slot that has the main storyline completed. Load that up, go through all the "reward" h-scenes that are unlocked after completing the guild's quests for each area by using the bed in the MC's house and choosing to sleep with Sana. In the fourth and last of these scenes, Sana mentions that she's no longer taking the pill. Once pregnant, Milk will show up and talk about how she owns a house outside of town and that she'll watch over the kids. Go there, and there should now be three kids running around with all of the content there being be accessible.

Note: If, in the 100% cleared save that comes with the raw, Milk's house is already unlocked without you having to do anything, then you'll run into the problem with the children not showing up as you did before. An indicator to tell if your cleared save is the right one or not is if upon loading it up, if it starts in the memory room with Sana following you. If you start there, then you've got the right one.

Also, if by "the baby scene" you actually meant the scene where the doctor has sex with Sana while she's pregnant, then you can get that by waiting at the entrance of the clinic once Sana disappears after you get the pop-up message stating that she's pregnant. There should be one of those sparkling lights outside her room indicating that there's an h-scene there. The doctor will also be in the room. If there isn't, pass time until a full day passes whilst outside of the clinic until they appear. If the light still doesn't trigger after passing time for a whole day, then that may mean the MC was asleep whilst this scene was happening. In this case, you'll have to experiment with getting the "Sana got pregnant" pop-up at different times of the day until you're awake when the clinic scene is happening.
do u know how to get some of the shota scene that are not in the memory room???also also the inn lady that guy keeps asking if I had sex with her but that never happened ?

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019

Thank you I can finally see the children
I wonder why cant I get children in a regular run.

JamesDio

May 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix this problem, im using Nemo rpg on my phone and it freezes after you get the reward from Santa after beating the first boss, when she puts the cow costume on. How can I fix it? thanks in advance

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I can't remember of the top of my head but wasn't there a full translation done for this? I know this is a machine translation but I could swear there was a proper translation with readable English... Or am I mis-remembering?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
her original chibi sprite is way too big and sometimes can be obstructing, so i resized her chibi sprite. she still looks bigger than the other sprites/characters in the game but if you want her to be smaller you can try to resize it with photoshop or something like that
drop in
Sana_VER1.5a\Graphics\Characters
make sure to make a backup beforehand
screenies comparison
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Olprezide

Dec 13, 2017
the first 2 choices of the mayor(help her out or watch) and sabu(son of sherif) in your house have consequences in game or they are just "useless"?

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
So, looking through the image folder there is a pic of a fat dude with a horse dong, yet I cant seem to find him in-game. Anyone seen him?

Aug 23, 2017
Game release delayed to December, Chichimafia didn't say if it's released the first, half or final of the month (at least from what I got from google and bing translator).

• Angry
Reactions: LordTuskar

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
It would be better if he said that it is delayed indefinitely and that he finishes it whenever he can. This way he will only lose sales.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I still cant understand.Sana can get pregnant only by husband(MC) or by the others too?
There's some stupid confusion where the game thinks after you impregnated Sana, it means one of the other dudes got her pregnant, even if Sana isn't spreading her legs for everyone, which is shit hard to get her to do in the first place, From what I've seen in all the images from the game folder, there are quite a few that didn't make it into the game, so I'm guessing the game wasn't really 100% done, along with some bugs and such.

Reactions: Sin-xix

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can get her pregnant by others in the village, she has to be frustrated (so high horniness), and you need to walk around the village with her during the daytime and get to the encounters with the others. You can tell there is a scene by the bright star at the door of a house, get to that and you should get a dialogue where there is an option for Sana to help out whomever it is and if you agree she ends up having sex. If she is fertile, or you take the fertile pill from the merchant, then the encounter can end up with her being pregnant.

I actually had an easier time with it in the previous version so I don't know what has changed, but this one also keeps crashing on me with the morning milk scene as well. I had done it, and had a houseful of kids, so it is possible. I think Fortuna needs to be on your side with the current version.

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
Is there a way to increase the size of the windowed mode? Usually with these games it's F5 or something.
Also, how do you skip text?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes