Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
For the Beach once it opens up, from finishing the quests, you have to play as the beach guy and wear down Sana to where you can have sex with her. Most of that has been documented here, I even asked a few questions on it.
thanks man

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Welp, i got the scene with sanpin, just need 90+ nympho and then meet him on the south part of the town.

So how can i trigger the jail event when sana is gangbanged?
I did that by having her steal money in town, then leave her in jail overnight. I forget if that one has to do with the defeated gang from one of the areas outside of town. Middle of the night there should be one of the circles at the jail entrance, check it to see the scene.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so was wondering, if you simply do the quests and keep her frustration low and not look at the interactions she has with the male characters. Will she still cheat?
is it like Nampa beach where the NTR won't progress if you don't interact with it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If you also stay with her she shouldn't, most of her cheating is due to frustration and leaving her alone. Except the battle scenes when you take the guy from the police station, he can still grope her in battle if you use his special abilities.

I play it for those scenes so haven't played a low frustration run.

Reactions: Sin-xix

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yeah it is really machine translated. It is so bad that I can not even complain anymore because for that I would need to ripped out of gameflow. But there is no real readflow so will gonna wait.

Reactions: rKnight

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Usually sex with other characters is when Sana is pregnant and in the hospital and then you get the options opening up with other characters.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Welp, i got the scene with sanpin, just need 90+ nympho and then meet him on the south part of the town.

So how can i trigger the jail event when sana is gangbanged?
you need to catch the bandits who are with the sheriff’s wife
then steal something that would put Sana in prison
sleep 3 days

ComixBoss

Jul 18, 2018
I'm having trouble triggering the Kyle with Yuko scenes and Magdalene (sheriff's wife) being attacked to trigger the jail scenes. Help please!

Aside from that, does this have a "bad end"?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes