KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
First, there should be an event with a bandit who lives in a cave above the city.
2020.03.27-12.57_01.png
defeat the bandit, then put Sana in prison

now available bandits who play with the Sheriff's wife. they appear to the right of the hotel at night, wait for them in a group with Sana
2020.03.27-13.00.png

the first option of a group sex, put Sana in prison to the bandits and come at night

the second option is to dissolve the group with Sana and sleep for 3 days

the third option is to come to the prison during the day, when their leader will be there
2020.03.27-13.30.png

ComixBoss

Jul 18, 2018
First, there should be an event with a bandit who lives in a cave above the city.
View attachment 599342
defeat the bandit, then put Sana in prison

now available bandits who play with the Sheriff's wife. they appear to the right of the hotel at night, wait for them in a group with Sana
View attachment 599343

the first option of a group sex, put Sana in prison to the bandits and come at night

the second option is to dissolve the group with Sana and sleep for 3 days

the third option is to come to the prison during the day, when their leader will be there
View attachment 599344
Thank you very much. I somehow missed her.

ColeStomhold

Nov 28, 2019
yes u can
I have read that you can, I take it back, the only thing that bothers me is that I cannot get to Sana's mother part unless I use RPG Maker Save Editor, someone will have a RAW copy of the game, maybe if I patch it myself this works

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have read that you can, I take it back, the only thing that bothers me is that I cannot get to Sana's mother part unless I use RPG Maker Save Editor, someone will have a RAW copy of the game, maybe if I patch it myself this works
Have you gotten Sana pregnant yet? Mom only shows up after a child is born, where the house in the woods becomes the day care for all of Sana's kids.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
complete all the tasks in the Sheriff's game. after that should get pregnant. after that, Sana's mother will appear.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I'm trying to get her pregnant myself. I give her the ovulation drug, then have sex with her. There's no condom in the animation. The it says "I will not get pregnant because i have taken the after pill". I don't get it. She gets pregnant by other guys. Can I not get her pregnant?

Also my game crashes with the first time the dairy guy tries to have sex with her.

Man also I did all the quests but never found the other character, that uses the guns apparently.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
I'm trying to get her pregnant myself. I give her the ovulation drug, then have sex with her. There's no condom in the animation. The it says "I will not get pregnant because i have taken the after pill". I don't get it. She gets pregnant by other guys. Can I not get her pregnant?

Also my game crashes with the first time the dairy guy tries to have sex with her.

Man also I did all the quests but never found the other character, that uses the guns apparently.
Thanks.
there's a patch in the thread somewhere

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Honestly, even with the grind, you get through a good portion of this really quickly.
Walkthrough would be nice, collecting the hints for the scenes would be neat. Not that there are many.

Atom

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know any other game similar to this?
I'm talking about game themes like nymphomania paradox and nymphomania priestess still in development but I haven't found any other games that look like

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone know any other game similar to this?
I'm talking about game themes like nymphomania paradox and nymphomania priestess still in development but I haven't found any other games that look like
Yeah they were good fun.

VisionerEx

Oct 29, 2017
Ngl, I actually don't mind the MTL, but damn the longer i play, my dick was like "nah fam, that shit's ain't a word"
I fucking laugh so loud, the MTL is horrendously hilarious,

Damn i would like to TL this, but I don't know Japanese or russian.
(Tbh i do manage to understand all the word spoken, if y'all going to TL this just hit me up, cause i believed I could actually turn those horrible MTL to atleast 40-50% better and pleasant to read)

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Ngl, I actually don't mind the MTL, but damn the longer i play, my dick was like "nah fam, that shit's ain't a word"
I fucking laugh so loud, the MTL is horrendously hilarious,

Damn i would like to TL this, but I don't know Japanese or russian.
(Tbh i do manage to understand all the word spoken, if y'all going to TL this just hit me up, cause i believed I could actually turn those horrible MTL to atleast 40-50% better and pleasant to read)
There's actually a translated version provided in one of the pages here. It reads pretty well.
You might have to through the pages to find it.

VisionerEx

Oct 29, 2017
There's actually a translated version provided in one of the pages here. It reads pretty well.
You might have to through the pages to find it.
Yea, it's in russian if i get it right, but imma just fix those abomination of a MTL, to a pleasant and readable TL

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes