KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I got some hints for scenes that I missed on my Good End play though. There are a few scenes I know about but they rely on Sana's lewd level. I'd have to go back and think about a few of them, but its a good idea to collect them, I like the game but its not always easy to get the right scenes.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Killerbee8991 It is avoidable. Her desire to be with other men can be controlled through ingame items and certain events can be avoided.

Here you can see how many of the events are Vanilla and how many are not:

If you wanna add to this you're welcome to. I made a template where people can add to how the different events are triggered.

Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
Killerbee8991 It is avoidable. Her desire to be with other men can be controlled through ingame items and certain events can be avoided.

Here you can see how many of the events are Vanilla and how many are not:

If you wanna add to this you're welcome to. I made a template where people can add to how the different events are triggered.
Thank you

smushbush

Jan 20, 2020
Starts in a small window, is there any way to make it bigger or do I just have to play with it in fullscreen?

SweetDMT

May 21, 2020
for play in full screen, launch the game and press f1, a window will open and check "Launch in full screen"

then close and restart the game

YURIXVI

Nov 13, 2017
The game is horrible, a game for people who like to be betrayed. Kind of game that you can't enjoy the story.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
So after doing some research I recommend using the Atlas translation patch if you want a more original story, the furnacentr patch completely changes the game from netorare to netorase, which is NOT how Sana was initially. Happy fapping.

YURIXVI

Nov 13, 2017
So after doing some research I recommend using the Atlas translation patch if you want a more original story, the furnacentr patch completely changes the game from netorare to netorase, which is NOT how Sana was initially. Happy fapping.
I don't think it matters, does it?
The game is uncomfortable in itself.
Not that I'm talking bad about the game ok.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Theres a huge difference, in a NetoRARE the main character is unaware of whats going on so that gives the plot a thrill.

In a NetoRASE the main character DOES know whats going on and he likes it, NetoRASE are pretty much cucks in the actual sense of the word.

NetoRARE is better in my opinion because the main character only finds out at the last part of the game, and it hits him like a ton of bricks and devastates him to see his loved ones a complete cum drunk slut that doesnt care about him, then the game ends.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The version included here seems to be fine enough, even with the translation. Though I have played worse MTL.

You don't like the game, fine, that's your choice. I've found it an enjoyable little game. Has some fun scenes and amusing images.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes